Beware of Bike Mechanix

The Mac

Back to the thread, had my bike serviced twice by Juan without any problem. Can't speak for anyone else, but my experience was very good. Took the liberty of sending him a PM to join the discussion 

Wink

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys Ive known Juan Smook for ages and he is really a stand up guy......

I see some sour grapes here......

I live the following rule.

Take all watches, saddle bags, computers and pumps of your bike if you take it in for a service.

"Locks are there to keep an honest man Honest" Dont know who said it but so true.

Keep the temptation away and nothing can get stolen....

BastERHD agent

no no NO!

get it right guys' date=' it's

BASTARD!

or BLOODY AGENT
[/quote']

You guys must get your facts right.

Bra Jules did not call the reporter a bastard. He thought his name was Ted, so he called him "Baas Ted".TongueBig%20smileLOLWink

Back to the thread' date=' had my bike serviced twice by Juan without any problem. Can't speak for anyone else, but my experience was very good. Took the liberty of sending him a PM to join the discussion 

Wink[/quote']

Me too - he has serviced my bikes many times without incident. In fact, the service has been really good.

if you wanna spread heavy rumours first back them up with facts - like a statement to the cops, or an actual charge, or an actual conviction.

Crimen injuria (probably not spelled correctly) is a counter charge that can be levied against the rumour mongerer.  still - um shimi waam (sic)

BastERHD agent

?

no no NO!

?

get it right guys' date=' it's

?

BASTARD!

?

or BLOODY AGENT
[/quote']

You guys must get your facts right.

Bra Jules did not call the reporter a bastard. He thought his name was Ted, so he called him "Baas Ted".TongueBig%20smileLOLWink

LMFAO

Guest Big H

Cannot wait for the Mechanix.... sounds like he is family of Asterix..... to explain his side of the story!!!!!!!!

Sure it wasn't your gardener or maid or someone who stole your watch and money?

What support do you have for your version of the events in question?

I can confirm that I just had the best service from Juan. He serviced my bike so well and cleaned it better than new after Sani. So much so that I am to scared to ride and dirty it. Just really great service this far.

Hey Dirtrider! Lawyer's letter is on the way! Slagging plumbers and bad spelling is not going to be tolerated!! LOLLOL

Talk about service!

I got my bike back with a new Polar, some tools and cash in the tubby bag.

Brilliant!

(But possibly not 100% entirely true.)

Having used Juan from Bike Mechianx I now unfortunately have to send a warning to my fellow cyclists.

Juan stole a polar watch and cash from me' date=' he has stolen a helmet from Johhny S, tools from a client and I hear new stroies everyday.

Stick to bike shops like the amazing guys at Northcliff, Dunkeld etc, you have somewhere to go back to if there is an issue.

This chap will vanish once he had lifted something from you.

Be warned!!!
[/quote']

http://homepages.cae.wisc.edu/~swe/Webpage/Images/W.jpg

http://zedomax.biz/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/anchor.png

Guest Big H
Having used Juan from Bike Mechianx I now unfortunately have to send a warning to my fellow cyclists.

Juan stole a polar watch and cash from me' date=' he has stolen a helmet from Johhny S, tools from a client and I hear new stroies everyday.

Stick to bike shops like the amazing guys at Northcliff, Dunkeld etc, you have somewhere to go back to if there is an issue.

This chap will vanish once he had lifted something from you.

Be warned!!!
[/quote']

http://homepages.cae.wisc.edu/~swe/Webpage/Images/W.jpg
http://zedomax.biz/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/anchor.png

Is this some secret code/warning/brotherhood????? What is this.