protect yourself - pepperspray

kamikaze

Howzit to all <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

First of all remember to keep it simple, you need peppersprey on you all the time and be aware of your surroundings (we all know somebody  who said  that won?t happened to him),because if they push you off the bike is still on you and not on the bike. I ride my bikes with Swat all the time on me and also carry it

at home. DO NOT ATTACH SPREY TO YOUR BIKE. Swat 45ml,60ml comes with metal belt clips which you can adjust so you can carry it  on your shorts, bag strap ,camel strap and is with in your easy reach.

I have been making Swat pepperspreys from 1994. Since then we have been supplying SAPS, metro cops ect.In that time I used it many times on the taxis, road rage and animals two and four legs. Please NOTE that if you use spray in anything else than self defense you need to go to the cops (lay a criminal charge) if not than you can be slap with criminal charges against you and

Even if you get acquitted (not guilty) it could be very costly and a waste of time.

I have been through that alreadyCry. I have been sprayed a number of times mostly accidental then on purpose and I can assure you it is not pleasant, It instantly causes temporary blindness, difficulty in breathing, pain and disorientation. It is

NON-LETHAL-CSIR-APPROVED. If you are sprayed you can?t open your eyes for about 15-45 minutes if you use water you can open it earlier depend on the person) and if is Fog and you take a breath of it your stomach feels like it is going out of you(same as when you have a babalas and you are puking and nothing comes out.

Direct stream only works on your eyes (so you need to aim carefully) most of the cases here in SA we have more then one attackers, so if they surprised you and you

As an average person riding your bike it is difficulty to spray all of them in the eyes.

If you spray them on the skin it will burn but that won?t stop them from hurting you.

Once you buy spray go outdoors and test it and make sure you are upwind. Then you should test every six months to see that it still works. You do not want to find out that is not working when you need it.

Please do not bother with key ring sprays as they do not have the range and amount of spray to put few people down.

If you need any more info on the Swat peppersprey go to www.swat.co.za or phone me on the 011 4442675 

Cry

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pepperspray wil just put them out for a day, get a gun and do a propper job....

• 3 weeks later...

..... pepper spray huh ? .... now its starting to make sense.

I always Cry after sex....I thinks it from this pepper spray ! ?

Nojo King2010-05-31 11:01:27

I thought the fog ones are useless if it is very windy(read East London - windy all the time), or i you are up wind, and the "spray" blows back on you?

Militarac / Kamikaze - shouldnt this thread be in the classifieds?

You're clearly punting a product and dressing it up as a discussion.

Btw, for the record, am very happy for anyone to spray any would-be attacker with anything they find handy. Vomit is a cheap, effective and eco-friendly alternative.

Oh, I got some Liquid Bullet somewhere and, not bein so bright, tried "a tiny, tiny spray" in the bedroom, to see if it still worked.  Apparently this was grounds for divorce.

Joe Low2010-05-31 15:21:03