protect yourself - pepperspray

kamikaze

Dunno bout the carbon, but I use the fog one with a Ti ball inside to mix it, its lighter than spray models Tongue

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H

Still want to develop a small and compact CO2 powered paint ball gun with a wire stock that loads a solid, pepper, and permanent marker dye ball.. It must be alu and not longer that 300mm when folded up.

Guest Big H

Yes they are the co2 paintball pistols are the same size as regular pistols.

Imagine a aluminium tube containing a CO 2 cannister, a quickly deployable wire stock that activates the trigger when opened.

Small and lightweight like a pump and shoots the blue crap out of a single attacker. You also will not need a license. It will even mark the hit area with a nice dayglo orange blotch that cannot be washed off!!!!!!!

One of you is going to end up shooting his own balls off.

I would have bought a snake gun long time ago.Size of a Ruger 44 revolver and carries a single 12 gauge slug.No sticky outy bits like sights,etc.Sort the sh*t out of anyone.And easy to get a license.

But then I have been in Botswana since 1990 and we don't really have these irritating issues.Pepperspray is for dogs,baboons and leopards

yale security shop at fourways mall, or the security shop at cresta next to edgars. (or any security / gun shop)

its not that expensive, about R150

Get a stun gun and shock the hell out of them. Just the noise will make them run. You get one's the size of a cell phone these days, that pushes out 1800v

First thing recognize the tread before it is too late, Pepper is a good option, but so is ASP or other sharp impact weapons, if you could close enough on time, don't hold back and go full out for him, once you are off your bike, you could hve the fight of your life, but remember he knows if stick to the fight he might not be not be in a position to rob anybody again, so chances are are good he will RUN.

so chances are are good he will RUN.

Then he'd better be quicker than Usain Bolt, because I WILL catch him and then he'd better pray my arms get tired from all the moering that's coming his way...

Some very good suggestions which i'll remember next time i'm confronted by a thug armed with a fly swatter.