Rasmussen out

Groot Lem

This tour is becoming a joke!!! Which doper can last longest!!
Not only the tour mon ami!! More like competitive cycling IS a joke!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still think it took big b*lls from Rabobank to make the call to drop him. Not 100% sure, but to date this, must be one of their best tours ever. They could have kept him on and used technicalities to duck the issue (as per their press conference a few days ago).

Guest colonel
Why did the chicken cross the road...

to get to Mexico' date=' no Italy, no Mexico
[/quote']

No its so he can get to the doping clinic

[/quote']

LOLLOLLOLClapClapClap

Hmmm - If I catch a plane now, theres a good chance I can win todays timetrial with everyone out of the tdf... who's coming?

[/quote']

Very funny.

Still think it took big b*lls from Rabobank to make the call to drop him. Not 100% sure' date=' but to date this, must be one of their best tours ever. They could have kept him on and used technicalities to duck the issue (as per their press conference a few days ago).[/quote']

Yes, if you don't get caught when you dope in the mountains and nobody can find you, it's legal isn't it?!  I mean why kick him out just because he is a lying, rule abusing, on-the-edge-of-lagality, cheating SOB?  We don't mind as long as he gets away with it, hey?Ouch

The joke is the cyclists not sticking to the rules.

Where do you draw the line though? We all know that the rules get bent - how often have you seen riders darfting behind the team cars and motorbikes to get back to the peleton and the officials turn the other way. Just the other day, levi got pulled up one of the climbs by a team car, guy was leaning out the window, grabbed his saddle and pulled him up the slope!! Illegal? Yes. Punished? No.

As a matter of principle, all laws should be applied equally or not at all.

I seriously think this is very unfair.... sack a person for not telling his wareabouts.. "MARIUS" SKINK N GLASSIE WYYNN!

Might be unfair, but that is the ruling and they all know it. Same as rio ferdinand missing his test and being banned from football for a year. I was hoping that Rasmussen could do it, but if you get caught breaking the laws, bye bye and that's the way it should be.

It's just getting better & better with all this news & my dissappointment grows stronger in Professional cycling -

when I heard the news of Vino ... man I almost started drinking .. now it's Rabobank that's out - Moreni doping & F^&*&*ck knows what else is gonna hit the fan by Sunday -

Where is that brandy ???-

"DT"