Yellow in paris?

Groot Lem

oi, that will have serious consequences. Very serious. SA Cycling has lost a couple of top sponsors in the last couple of years. And it wasn't even because of doping. with doping....Dead

Isnt Barloworld also leaving at the end of the year?

I don't think so ,they signed Soler for another two years.

I hope the Aussie can pass the Contador on the TT. I'd rather see 3 Aussies on the podium than 1 queen.

LOL !!!! If Contador is gay ( and thats his business only) then what are we to make of the rest of the peloton?

Two hundred "straight", men, the cream ( !!) of athletic heterosexual manhood, cannot keep up with a little spanish queen?

Oh PLEASE, make it so!!!

The tour just gets better and better

Irishj92007-07-26 06:44:54

I think he means disco queens (discover channel)

but hey... stranger things have already happened...

Good points for imagination but riding up the Galibier, Aubisque & Alp d'Huez ... is not the same as riding up Kowyns Pass.

Imagine this....

ASO

Republique de Francais

to: Cruxpearl

Team Computer Smith

Re: TDF 2008

Dear dude' date='

We are delighted to announce that, after many iterations, your team's name has come up for selection to this years event. Despite the fact that the previous 1,345,345 teams we have approached are not interested or their sponsors have withdrawn, we still feel that this is the world's premier cycling, maybe surpassed at this stage by the Kremetart.

Kindly submit names for your team together with small donation as a good faith deposit

Au Revoir

M C. Prudhomme
[/quote']

but when the first tcs rider gets done for dope, yikes, you guys gonna have some hassles with your "friends" on the hub
holy roller2007-07-26 07:04:56

I hope the Aussie can pass the Contador on the TT. I'd rather see 3 Aussies on the podium than 1 queen.

LOL !!!! If Contador is gay ( and thats his business only) then what are we to make of the rest of the peloton?

Two hundred "straight"' date=' men, the cream ( !!) of athletic heterosexual manhood, cannot keep up with a little spanish queen?

Oh PLEASE, make it so!!!

The tour just gets better and better
[/quote']

I'm not surprised that they cannot keep up with him, different doctors/pharmacists... and he is learning from the best doper of them all. Find it quite interesting that such a young "clean" rider easily kept pace with a doped up rasmussen ....