Yellow in paris?

Groot Lem

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  snore  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I agree, they really stuffed it up. Now T mobile wont renew, as well as Astana, Cofidis, Rabobank.....all the pro tour teams gone

I hope the Aussie can pass the Contador on the TT. I'd rather see 3 Aussies on the podium than 1 queen.

Whatever happend with all the doping and stuff, we still saw an exellent Tour.  Yesterday was one of the best stages in a long time.  I think Cadel Evans is going to be in Yellow in Paris.  Pity about Rasmussen

If i was racing and in line for the Yellow Jersey, I would not want to wear it.

Would be to be scared of someone looking to shaft me for it.

I hope the Aussie can pass the Contador on the TT. I'd rather see 3 Aussies on the podium than 1 queen.

aggg Mud...hou nou op suur wees omdat die hoender uit is;)) vat dit soos 'n man...haha

aggg Mud...hou nou op suur wees omdat die hoender uit is;)) vat dit soos 'n man...haha

I'm not a man...I'm a chicken(supporter)....LOL

Imagine this....

ASO

Republique de Francais

to: Cruxpearl

Team Computer Smith

Re: TDF 2008

Dear dude,

We are delighted to announce that, after many iterations, your team's name has come up for selection to this years event. Despite the fact that the previous 1,345,345 teams we have approached are not interested or their sponsors have withdrawn, we still feel that this is the world's premier cycling, maybe surpassed at this stage by the Kremetart.

Kindly submit names for your team together with small donation as a good faith deposit

Au Revoir

M C. Prudhomme

Whatever happend with all the doping and stuff' date=' we still saw an exellent Tour.  Yesterday was one of the best stages in a long time.  I think Cadel Evans is going to be in Yellow in Paris.  Pity about Rasmussen[/quote']

I am with you 100% on this one,it's been a great tour!!!What has happend in the last 3 days is not news for most off us,we know most of them dope,especialy the GC contenders ,yet we still can wait for the next stage!!It's not nice when it comes out and it hurts the sport.But to me it takes nothing away from the race itself!!

Last years Landis breakaway will  stay one hell of a ride in my books simply because I believe that the guy's chasing him was also on dope.

What I can understand is if you where shouting for than rider it makes it worse.

I would hate it if Valverde gets busted,yet I know that he is on something and it might only be a matter of time.

Still think he is one hell of a rider!!

i know this is probably not the right way to look at it,but if some of the pro tour teams pull out of cycling does that not open doors up for barloworld and a pro tour license next year??

Guest colonel

Isnt Barloworld also leaving at the end of the year?

Probably going to get killed for this...but, everyone here seems very sure Barloworld is clean...