SPECIALIZED BRAIN SHOCKS

swoosh1973

It just seems to be an impulsive reaction by yourself to respond on everything possible and often it's just guess work and then you get taken to task.
why instead of attacking JB' date=' dont you offer insight to the original posters question, adding info to JB post so we can all learn, instead of trying to assert some form of I know more than you?  [/quote']

Agree with Slowbee here, above is unnecessary, if you know something different then post your facts without tearing into someone that also took the time to answer.

Doesnt make a difference to my life, but the poor oke asked the Q now has to sift through 20 pages of okes klapping each other to try and get an answer.

Enjoy the day.Smile

Firstly I don't see 20 pages of mud slinging
Secondly, read my response to Slowbee, you might then understand my reaction.
Thirdly if the wish is as such I will make sure that I do tear in to someone in the future.
Then finally if your brain shock doesn't work as you claim, then rather contact the agents instead of humorously trying to tell us about the problem. smiley2.gif

Starting to feel a bit playground-like.

And my comment regarding shock not working was entirely humorous, (even though it might have been quite gentle comedy), as my shock does not have a brain.  It would have depressed me to have a bike with a higher IQ than myself. LOL

It would have depressed me to have a bike with a higher IQ than myself. LOL

That's why many hubbers don't have a Specialized WinkLOL

Starting to feel a bit playground-like.

smiley5.gif You also came along to play' date=' didn't you ?
[/quote']

Thanks for proving my point.  But yes I did.  Love playing, especially in mud, which is why I ride mtb and became a geologist...not to be confused with a gynecologist...which is a different type of playing all together.

So a geologist,not to be confused with a gynecologist, then you deal with cocks........oops sorry I meant rocks.

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

Sorry boet, just couldn't resist it was you reference to not being a gynecologist.

So a geologist' date='not to be confused with a gynecologist, then you deal with cocks........oops sorry I meant rocks.
Sorry boet, just couldn't resist it was you reference to not being a gynecologist.[/quote']

We working with mining engineers so we do actually work hand in hand with cocks...wait that might be the wrong phrase for this...LOLLOL

So a geologist' date='not to be confused with a gynecologist, then you deal with cocks........oops sorry I meant rocks.
Sorry boet, just couldn't resist it was you reference to not being a gynecologist.[/quote']

Is it "DANGLE"ing or c®ocking

So a geologist' date='not to be confused with a gynecologist, then you deal with cocks........oops sorry I meant rocks. smiley36.gif smiley36.gif Sorry boet, just couldn't resist it was you reference to not being a gynecologist.[/quote']

?

?

We working with mining engineers so we do actually work hand in hand with cocks...wait that might be the wrong phrase for this...LOLLOL

smiley3.gif Shocking stuff !!!!!!!!!! smiley36.gif

So a geologist' date='not to be confused with a gynecologist, then you deal with cocks........oops sorry I meant rocks. smiley36.gif smiley36.gif Sorry boet, just couldn't resist it was you reference to not being a gynecologist.[/quote']

?

Is it "DANGLE"ing or c®ocking

?

?

The angle of my dangle doesn't allow for one of those smiley36.gif

Dudes... Thanks for the techno posts, these were actualy excellent the 5 good ones out of 25 posts. But heck save the testosterone for the act of cycling. It has no place on any forum.

Seriously, we South Africans sure get worked up in our fields of expertise. It is  counter productive to active debate.

The problem with us in SA is that any statement that gets remotely construed as a contradiction or goes against what we believe is taken almost personaly. Why? We are in essence in this techno forum a very small minority of the cycle community.

Why not lets all change our way of thinking to debates of all kinds.

Rather try to look at debates in this manner: To be proven wrong should never be seen as a reflection to oneself being a failure or stupid .

Rather consider being thankfull to a person that shows one wrong as a succes and reveleation for being proven wrong is what opens ones eyes to the path of enlightenment. This in turn gives you the gift of a more advanced understanding of the things that make up this wonderfull world.

Why not be gratefull to someone that shows one a new way of thinking and not ridicule each other in agresive tones.

This in turn will encourage people to express their views without fear of being nailed in a condescending manner.

Being rediculed may cause people with a different perspective to clamp up. Thus keeping their thoughts and ideas to themselves resulting in an overall loss of  exposure to fresh ideas and thoughts that would have freed you to a new way of thinking.

Sorry for asking the question..my BRAIN is fried

Dudes... Thanks for the techno posts' date=' these were actualy excellent the 5 good ones out of 25 posts. But heck save the testosterone for the act of cycling. It has no place on any forum.

Seriously, we South Africans sure get worked up in our fields of expertise. It is  counter productive to active debate.

The problem with us in SA is that any statement that gets remotely construed as a contradiction or goes against what we believe is taken almost personaly. Why? We are in essence in this techno forum a very small minority of the cycle community.

Why not lets all change our way of thinking to debates of all kinds.

Rather try to look at debates in this manner: To be proven wrong should never be seen as a reflection to oneself being a failure or stupid .

Rather consider being thankfull to a person that shows one wrong as a succes and reveleation for being proven wrong is what opens ones eyes to the path of enlightenment. This in turn gives you the gift of a more advanced understanding of the things that make up this wonderfull world.

Why not be gratefull to someone that shows one a new way of thinking and not ridicule each other in agresive tones.

This in turn will encourage people to express their views without fear of being nailed in a condescending manner.

Being rediculed may cause people with a different perspective to clamp up. Thus keeping their thoughts and ideas to themselves resulting in an overall loss of  exposure to fresh ideas and thoughts that would have freed you to a new way of thinking.

Sorry for asking the question..my BRAIN is fried
[/quote']

Clap Bos Likes this...

Its up to us who's words we allow to define us... 

Lekker man, Im glad you express yourself. Ive often felt the exact same. I think people feel "everyone is watching" and If someone said something about them Its like being proven wrong- or worse, misunderstood, falcely accused or simply offended In front of a bunch of people. and are we not so afraid of what others might think..

Then oneday you realise, you are not perfect, and no one expects you to be! Even If you stuff up people still love you. but this is learnt with age, by good friends around you or the best teacher of all. Jesus Christ.

PeaceWink