Girls to ride with on a Saturday in S/Subs

Roer

Any 'slow' to 'medium' paced girls to join me for endurance rides on Saturday mornings. Please pm me.

Why bother with private messgaing Roer?

This is a public open forum and setting up times and venues, maybe others will benefit and you might get mre support.

Unless of course you don't want the guys "crahing your party".

Hi Slave, ok, good idea. Sorry if I offended. Really don't mind the guys but just find they 'loose the plot' sometimes. For example, see hill, must sprint hill. Hey wena, I'm trying to work on endurance here. Not bloody race every Saturday. Wink Consistant distance training at a lekker pace (not racing) is the aim for me. If that's anyone here's aim, by all means, PLEASE join me/us.

Hi Roer,

What pace do you call 'slow to medium', and how far do you ride? I assume this is road bike?

Would be keen. Where from, how far,what time, what is slow to medium pace for you Roer?

I was going to post the same for MTB out south. So lets see what replies we get.

er Buffwhack, Roer is in the Western Cape and You are in Gauteng. That's really a long endurance ride.

But seriously fellas, what distance is long endurance on a MTB???

er Buffwhack' date=' Roer is in the Western Cape and You are in Gauteng. That's really a long endurance ride.

?

But seriously fellas, what distance is long endurance on a MTB???
[/quote']

I reckon anything over 100km mtb is a decent endurance training ride depending on the terrain.

Ag shame man Buffwack, would have liked to join you, but ja... Good luck. Hope you get a decent response.

Desi, it is road although I do the odd mtb ride on a w/end, but I suck at it (because I don't do it enough). Because I can't do a back to back long ride (Saturday and Sunday), I'd say anything under 80km on a Saturday is a waste of time. 25km ave? I've been of sick for 4 weeks so I might drop back to 15km ave. LOL  I'm only laughing on the outside...

Since all are now welcome' date=' what area are you riding.?[/quote']

Leaving S/Subs, Peninsula, Chappies, Houtbay. Something like that.

Since all are now welcome' date=' what area are you riding.?[/quote']

Leaving S/Subs, Peninsula, Chappies, Houtbay. Something like that.

Sounds good.!

Have logistics been sorted i.e. time, meeting area etc.?