Dog attack.

Spartan SL

Did you know that the human mouth contains more germs than a dogs mouth?  Can that be a true statement?  Really? 

They may have stronger saliva' date=' but they don't brush their teeth and they eat cat crap and old smelly dead rats and whatever they can find, they also lick their own nuts and chutney chutes... no way they are cleaner!!
[/quote']

LOLClap

Man I almost fell of my chair!! flippen funny and true!

I enjoy dogs chasing me, its the best damn sprint training one can get, I just wish I could have an adrenaline rush like that in a real race, would be so awesome!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To all of you that want to stop and confront the dog....... have you ever tested this theory?

just wondering

To all of you that want to stop and confront the dog....... have you ever tested this theory?

just wondering

Yes I have, many times before. 

I know dogs, I'm not scared of them, and it doesn't take much to see if a certain agressive dog will bite or not... 

Most dogs will run if you stop and attack them. Some won't but that's where I use pepperspray and my judgement...

Dogs are very sensitive, if you're confident while atacking or chasing them away, they'll know...

Some dogs won't buldge and that's where you have to get off your bike and keep your bike between the dog and yourself - pepperspray immediately sends any dog in the opposite direction...  

just wondering

Yes I have' date=' many times before. 

I know dogs, I'm not scared of them, and it doesn't take much to see if a certain agressive dog will bite or not... 

Most dogs will run if you stop and attack them. Some won't but that's where I use pepperspray and my judgement...

Dogs are very sensitive, if you're confident while atacking or chasing them away, they'll know...

Some dogs won't buldge and that's where you have to get off your bike and keep your bike between the dog and yourself - pepperspray immediately sends any dog in the opposite direction...  

[/quote']

I don't think I'm brave enough to try this. When I've been chased by dogs I've just ridden as fast as I can to get away and been fortunate so far... confronting a Jack Russel is one thing, confronting a Doberman a different story

My friend and I were cycling a while back, was still dark and this ridgeback came running out from the shodows, he jumped off and chased the dog with his bike in hand, dog got such a fright he bolted in the opposite direction straight back to the shadows.

Was quite a laugh.

I one got bitten by a dog  but i stood still what should you do if you dont have peppersray

Get off the bike and keep it between you and the dog, you can swing it as a weapon.

Then chase the dog - he thinks you've been running away from him. You've got to prove that you're the bigger animal.

Also use instructions he might hear at home: "Get inside!", "Stop that!", "Be quiet!".

For the owners: pepper spray, brake fluid for the car paintwork, or dog poo in the letterbox.

I carry a concealed .45

Shown it to a few motorists and used it on a dog once. I am no dog food nor an object for motorsits to ride me over, so before you judge me, i have no problem defending myself with whatever means.  

I carry a concealed .45

Shown it to a few motorists and used it on a dog once. I am no dog food nor an object for motorsits to ride me over' date=' so before you judge me, i have no problem defending myself with whatever means.  
[/quote']

I suggest you go and read the Firearms control act carefully because your your gonna get into alot of trouble I'm afraid

Using your firearm on a dog is not lawful..

A firearm in respect of which an authorisation in terms of section 21 of = 4 && typeof(BSPSPopupOnMouseOver) == 'function') BSPSPopupOnMouseOver(event);" onclick="BSSCPopup('the_act.htm');return false;" href="javascript:void(0);" ehlpsource="robohelp classic">the Act has been issued may only be used -

a)        where it is safe to be used and only for a lawful purpose; and

b)        in accordance with the stated purpose of use as reflected in the application that was submitted in respect of the permit and which must be endorsed on the permit

I carry a concealed .45

Shown it to a few motorists and used it on a dog once. I am no dog food nor an object for motorsits to ride me over' date=' so before you judge me,?i have no problem defending myself with whatever means. ?
[/quote']

"Go on. Make my day." Dirty Harry

My daughter was being bitten by one of these smallish dogs that had attached itself to her calf. She was crying and looked like she was going to fall off, I was slightly behind, so I rode over the dog. A bit extreme and I was sorry afterwards, but you react in the heat of the moment....

Attacked by a dog Satudrday, going downhill at least, gonna phone the owner =hairdresser later today about that. Thats not the first time that their dog was outside harrassing me/ someone else.Angry