Dog attack.

Spartan SL

Cant really blame the dogs they are doing what's natural' date=' use the pepper spray on the owners as they should ensure their dogs are not loose.[/quote']

I agree.

The owner needs a bit of treatment too.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You okes are all chauvanistic pigs. Rather call them "aesthetically challenged girls" not "dogs". Having said that I'm lucky in the fact that I've only been attacked by HOT girls Clap

if it attacks you' date=' its ok. If it bites you, you're too slowLOL[/quote']

LOLLOLLOL

A dog bit me once .... Wink ... now when I go up that hill he just sits and watches me .....  well I guess he just had that one comin!! TongueLOL

get one of these http://www.dazer.co.za/dazer.html

A well disciplined dog will not attack unless told to or his owner in danger.  BS to say he protects his territory!  I love dogs / animals but they need to be trained otherwise you can just as well get a f wild dog .. which by the way you will not out-pedal!!Tongue

LOL

Going to invest in the pepperspray as well' date=' thanks for the tip.
[/quote']

Get the direct stream not the fog. If the wind is wrong when using fog she might come home crying in anycase and bliksem you

Try spitting at them, they often stop to "investigate" the loogie lying on the road. Otherwise, there are laws that should be enforced, phone your local municipal law enforcement office, try it before you scoff, these guys are pretty good, at least they are in Cape Town.

Going to invest in the pepperspray as well' date=' thanks for the tip.
[/quote']

Get the direct stream not the fog. If the wind is wrong when using fog she might come home crying in anycase and bliksem you

I can just see you going from lekker cycling to kicking and screaming on the tar, eyes burning, roasties everywhere and the dog chewing on your legs.

Important tip LOL

There was a book written called ''dont run'' or something like that.

Basically it was saying that the second you run away from an animal it thinks you are 'food' and hence chases you. I find the best thing to do is slow down and scream and shout at the thing. Eventually it gets the idea and buzzes off.

Ok if its a pitbull u in for k@k, but for the most part Ive found that by not running and looking it in the eyes and screaming at it works!

Asses the road ahead... if you think you can get to 55kph +... go for the out run option... if you cant get to that sort of speed, stop and challenge the animal!!!!

I'm tired of getting attacked by dogs.?The only route available to me sees me trying to disperse attacking dogs with water bottles' date=' pumps, or whatever at least once a week. I?cannot?describe the sensations when a dog attacks you. Anyway I invested in pepper spray about 2 months ago. I used it for the first time on an attacking dog today. My word, what an effect. Instant non-aggression. Lets hope he tells his chommies.

[/quote']

I have on a couple occations had a few have a go at me ... I end up swinging my leg off the pedal on the side of the dog and swing it over to the "safe" side ... dog goes around and I repeat this ... after a couple of swings the brak has usually decided it is no longer worth it's while ... this has only been tested on medium and small sized dogs.

Now considering it is a dog and genetically programmed to do things like this (Hunt instinct) I can shrug it off after a few moments and laugh ... what does irk me though is that many of these dogs have owners walking with them and they don't give a damn by keeping the dog on leash or calling it back when it goes for me.... that I can't forgive.

H

You okes are all chauvanistic pigs. Rather call them "aesthetically challenged girls" not "dogs". Having said that I'm lucky in the fact that I've only been attacked by HOT girls Clap

Dont forget to mention that so far its only toothless girls that attacked you.. LOLLOLLOL

Pepper spray works well, got chased by a labrador and a dalmation the peoples gate was open and the old water bottle technique didn't work neither did the out sprint as the didn't realy give up lots turns so couldn't realy get up enough speed.

A well timed kick to the head also works

Don't get me wrong I love dogs My family has 4 of them its just we don't let them out to chase cyclists or runners

I one got bitten by a dog  but i stood still what should you do if you dont have peppersray

Animal lovers always cry foul if anybody does something to a dog, kick or pepperspray. I think it is about time owners take full responsibility of their animals and be more considered to others. If a dog attacks me and I have the opportunity to defend myself that dog can be assured of a counter attack and might get hurt in the process.

Geez maybe I'm one of those owners.

We used to have this dog once, he used to chase anything on a bicycle.  Man, there was tears and complaints and medical bills.

In the end we had to take his bike away.

Did you know that the human mouth contains more germs than a dogs mouth?  Can that be a true statement?  Really? 

They may have stronger saliva, but they don't brush their teeth and they eat cat crap and old smelly dead rats and whatever they can find, they also lick their own nuts and chutney chutes... no way they are cleaner!!

Geez maybe I'm one of those owners.

We used to have this dog once' date=' he used to chase anything on a bicycle.  Man, there was tears and complaints and medical bills.

In the end we had to take his bike away.

[/quote']

ClapClapClapClapClap

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Very Nice bro...

Clap