Proudly South African...

'Dale

Jeez' date=' I'm looking forward to this afternoon. Have arranged Nandos and with my wives we'll have a feast. Blue nipples aside, the Nandos will spice things up and with the crates of Klippies scored from the last tender the SWC will pass in a blur. Go Bafana!!!!![/quote']

Related to JZ Confused

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cervello you can stirr' date=' you can chirp, you can snipe but the rest of us are having joll while you sulk on your own!Big%20smile

[/quote']

I won't be sulking, I'll watch the games that don't relate to Italy in silence, cause the vuvus are driving me crazy... I have sensitive ears. thats why I hate those things. And we have an office building build in a square block. Closed roof. And they're blowing these things inside. Freakin hell. But 1pm I'm going home. And come Italy gamesBig%20smile, I'll just have to take that crap in.Angry

Cervello you can stirr' date=' you can chirp, you can snipe but the rest of us are having joll while you sulk on your own!Big%20smile

[/quote']

I won't be sulking, I'll watch the games that don't relate to Italy in silence, cause the vuvus are driving me crazy... I have sensitive ears. thats why I hate those things. And we have an office building build in a square block. Closed roof. And they're blowing these things inside. Freakin hell. But 1pm I'm going home. And come Italy gamesBig%20smile, I'll just have to take that crap in.Angry

Okay add earplugs to your shopping list, maybe the Sram modelBig%20smile

[/quote']

Okay add earplugs to your shopping list, maybe the Sram modelBig%20smile

Are they better, and more aerodynamic than the Campag oneSLOL

What overzealous bureaucracy?

Cervelo - if they dive as well as they have in the last few WC's they could well win it...

Cervelo - if they dive as well as they have in the last few WC's they could well win it...

DIVE?? What World Cup did the Porras win? They even even coach the diving teams.LOL  We're the poor oakes who gets headbutted in the process. ... of winning said world cupsLOL

Try and change details on a ticket, try buy more than 4 tickets, try take your own food into a stadium, try and advertise anything to do with the WC, try and deal with Match ... shall I continue.

But stuff them we are going to have joll in spite of themBig%20smile

Here's my "PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN" story....

Last week Thursday my wife got into the SUPPORT BAFANA BAFANA spirit.

She baught two sets of those Flags you can fit to your car's mirrors (PLEASE REMEMBER TO FIT THE RED SIDE ON TOP.....LOL)

Friday morning she went into a slightly more "dodgy" part of town here in Worcester (only two street down from the main road), so by no means the "Bronx".

After no more than 5minutes in a tile shop, she came out to find her SA Flag's stolen off the car in broad day light.

Needless to say, our Proudly South African spirit tok a bit of a dent.

Then just yesterday I myself got into the spirit of things. Baught myself a Anatomic SA FLag shirt & SA flag armwarmers.

This morning I got dressed in my SA Flag stuff, ready to support BAFANA BAFANA today and give my staff off the afternoon.

Got to my bus to drive to work, and they had broken the rear window & stolen two bikes out the bus.

Spent the next three hours with the police.

So my whole Friday has been messed up, my wife's irreplacable bike has been stolen (Was her wedding gift).

Need less to say, I currently feel like burning my SA flag clothing Angry

Now I've only had a material loss, how do my fellow South Africans feel that might have lost loved ones due to crime & violance?

Try and change details on a ticket' date=' try buy more than 4 tickets, try take your own food into a stadium, try and advertise anything to do with the WC, try and deal with Match ... shall I continue.

But stuff them we are going to have joll in spite of themBig%20smile
[/quote']

Those rules apply to all WC tournaments and the LOC knew all about them when they tendered to host the WC. Not sure why buying more then 4 tickets is a mission (probably to minimise scalping??) but fully agree with the food and advertising limitations, companies pay huge dollars to be the official licensed partners.

[

Those rules apply to all WC tournaments and the LOC knew all about them when they tendered to host the WC. Not sure why buying more then 4 tickets is a mission (probably to minimise scalping??) but fully agree with the food and advertising limitations, companies pay huge dollars to be the official licensed partners.

Not entirely true. The Germans had less restrictions on them in 2006 I just think that FIFA have overdone it. I have had personal dealings with Match and the arrogance was so bad that we told them to take a hike and I glad to say that our hotel is 100% occupancy for th WC.

Went down a hill near Tyberberg Hill yesterday on my iron horse.

Saw 3 street people or 'bergies' with their 'transport', a shopping trolley.

Perched on a broomstick jutting out the shopping trolley was the beautiful South African flag like you find on patriotic cars!!

Now that's cool, very cool! Proudly South African.

smiley4.gif

Enjoy the opening ceremony and all the sport on this weekend - soccer, rugby, Formula one, soccer, soccer, soccer!Geno2010-06-11 06:54:03