Proudly South African...

'Dale

Cervello' date=' you are a twit!

Neanderthals like you are keeping the embers of mistrust and hate smouldering. Why don't you just immigrate already?!

[/quote']

Emmigrating wont make them happier. They will just find something else to moan about over there.

I Know! Don't you just hate that - all those Saffers in Oz prowling the SA websites telling everybody how glad they are that they moved?

Anyway, not even chops like these are going to make me enjoy the world cup vibe any less!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cervello' date=' you are a twit!

Neanderthals like you are keeping the embers of mistrust and hate smouldering. Why don't you just immigrate already?!

I for one will be having a BIG jol starting today and ending July 12 (when I'll inevitably have to deal with a month's worth of hangovers in one day).
[/quote']

naaa, then there won't be anybody to stir you lot up... and get some life onto this site.LOLLOL

Morning sias at least with you I know what to expect the others who knows.

I wonder how many of them actually show their maids and gardeners what they think about them and their families I can imagine them sipping hot coffee while Piet or Anna washes their cars in this weather or prepares their siblings for school and the like while they lay in their hot bathtubs.

Viva SA Viva Mandela Viva

Man some of the idiots on the hub can turn anything to dust! Here I was expecting posts about all the positive excitement in SA and a few clowns maage to hijack and turn it into a race and polotics thread. As said before Thx for F'all

Morning sias at least with you I know what to expect the others who knows. 

Aag jong, ja! Maybe we can use this as a possible positive, but I'm not as negative as before and not as hard-line as before. Maybe I'm jsut getting old. I even considerd wearing a bafana bafana shirt this morning!Big%20smile

Man some of the idiots on the hub can turn anything to dust! Here I was expecting posts about all the positive excitement in SA and a few clowns maage to hijack and turn it into a race and polotics thread. As said before Thx for F'all

Dont let the suur tiete phase you.

Forget the politics for awhile and be proud that you come from that place on the southern tip of Africa.

@ Sias - I even donned my bafana shirt, cannot believe how many 2nd looks i got this morning travelling on the train - forken problem is seems like the fools here think I'm Brazilian LOL

Damn right! And I don't know much about this football thing but everyone seems pretty perky right now. Might as well go with it.

ClapClapClap

Such a great vibe around the place, and watching the concert on TV last night the African acts looked totally credible on that stage.

Love the Black-Eyed Peas but their stuff doesnt work for me in a stadium setting.

If we win today the place will go ballistic for at least the next 2 weeks, cuz we'll then just need a point from the next 2 games to go through to the next round. Holding thumbs for that, it will be amazing.

In too much of a good mood to get excited about this. Even in cycling you get idiots but the majority are positive. Let?s just go with it<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

In too much of a good mood to get excited about this. Even in cycling you get idiots but the majority are positive. Let?s just go with it<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

[/quote']

Too Right!

This is our time. This is our time to show the rest of the world that most of us are Proud South Africans. Proud of who we are, proud of what we have achieved and proud to be citizens of this country.

We can show the naysayers a toffee today, we are ready, we are happy to host the rest of the world and hope they feel welcome and enjoy their stay.

Jeez, I'm looking forward to this afternoon. Have arranged Nandos and with my wives we'll have a feast. Blue nipples aside, the Nandos will spice things up and with the crates of Klippies scored from the last tender the SWC will pass in a blur. Go Bafana!!!!!

I might be sitting in a foreign land but you know what, I am still proudly wearing my SA colours!  What makes it so great is that I'm in a place that loves people who are proud of what they are so I am loving it!

Well done SA!!!  You're showing the world how brilliant you are!

ClapStarClap

Don't know much about soccer, I must confess. But I found 5 good reasons in my inbox this morning ...

Ronaldo

Kaka

David Villa

The oh so hot Freddie Ljungberg frm Sweden

Fabio Cannavaro frm Itally.

I think I'm going to actually watch a few games. ...

To all the naysayers and the dyed in wool racists on a day like this you can kiss my vuvuzela!!!Wink

We've done it! We are hosting the best party ever in spite of FIFA's attempts to spoil it with their overzealous bureaucracy!!

Cervello you can stirr, you can chirp, you can snipe but the rest of us are having joll while you sulk on your own!Big%20smile

Of course you could change all of that - buy a flag, get yourself a Bafana shirt and join the party you'll be surprised what lekker country we live in.