Race radios

VO2max

For the pro's out there.!

What kind of race radios do you guys use.

Name & model Please

Thanks

I haven't a clue mate .........but while on the subject they would be the one thing I would love to see banned in cycling!!

Let the break go at your own peril ....and not have the benefit of someone sitting in your support car with laptops doing scientific calculations so that a break is caught 50m from the line. So predictable and contrived!!!

I haven't a clue mate .........but while on the subject they would be the one thing I would love to see banned in cycling!!

Let the break go at your own peril ....and not have the benefit of someone sitting in your support car with laptops doing scientific calculations so that a break is caught 50m from the line. So predictable and contrived!!!

I agree. It would be more exciting.

dude...please,we use it more to get drinks and food from the car and to tell if we have a flat,for a faster weel change.stuff like who is in the brake,butt no one use laptops to calculate...its just like...BRING BACK THE BRAKE NOW! Ice Man2007-08-05 15:21:51

Guest colonel

We use Zartek Pro 5's, decent reception and not bad value for money.

Clearly we're not worthy enough to post on the same board as you, oh most hallowed and revered bike racer, we shall refrain henceforth....

PS: Best you also tell Phil Ligget he has no clue what he is talking about.

Bye, train nicely now, see you at the TdF 2008?

Ou beesblaas, maybe get to know the guys.  Some of the guys posting above has ridden on pro level, albeit quite a few years ago.  They know what they're talking about!!!

Mmmm Beesblaas, is jy 'n Pro of Elite ryer? Ek sien jou nie op die seeding index nie, nie eers een wedren nie. Of ry jy onder 'n skuilnaam?

While we are on the topic, what type of mic an earphone do you use, I tried it but get a lot of wind noise? Do you use those with a mic button? Were do you buy them?

Clearly we're not worthy enough to post on the same board as you' date=' oh most hallowed and revered bike racer, we shall refrain henceforth....

PS: Best you also tell Phil Ligget he has no clue what he is talking about.

Bye, train nicely now, see you at the TdF 2008?
[/quote']

hehe, vertel hom.

bees poephol , skies blaas op sy beste