On the verge of giving up on thehub website.

Jaco Steyn

I am using Mac Snow Leopard....no problemmas!!! :lol:

Also running mac. Works great. Maybe its time to close the "windows" :D

Guest Big H

Works for me in Firefox. IE is a worthless pile ok *** anyhow. I did prefer the old logo, but on the whole the upgrade is pretty sweet.

I run Win 7 and IE& . Found Fire-pox a worthless pile of ***. I like the new logo because it looks like a real ossewa naaf......Viva die Wielnaaf!!!!!!!

Guest Big H

With all the klagatte complaining ..... and with the most varying complaints on earth......I wonder if we do not maybe just perhaps have a whole bunch of badly set up computers around. Maybe just maybe a case of a bunch of know it alls who does not really know as much as they claim!!!!!!!!

What problems exactly are you experiencing? screen caps might help to better describe a particular dilemma.

I would have liked to post some screen captures, but with the new site, I apparently first have to upload the images to a file sharing site! Or am I doing it wrong? Previously I could just point to the file on my PC and upload from there. In any case, the screen captures looked like this. Image 1, click on the forum homepage link at 07:35:10PM. Image 2, 07:40:09PM (5 minutes later), page still not loaded, hit refresh. Image 3, 07:45:08PM (10 minutes after first click), page still not loaded, refresh again. 2 Minutes after this last refresh, the page eventually loads. Image 4, 07:48:00PM, click on the Mybroadband forum link in my favorites. Image 5, 07:48:18PM (18 seconds later), Forum homepage already loaded using same internet connection and same browser. So, after 15 second the Mybroadband page has loaded, and after 12 minutes TheHubsa website eventually loads. I really do not think that the browser or my PC setup is at fault here. There are times when the site loads quickly, but I mostly have to refresh before I get a new page. All the other websites I visit loads quickly, but since this site "upgrade", I have seen it load only after a few refreshes.

steyn: it might be best to uninstall IE8 and reinstall it. This is a long shot, but have you physically typed in the thehub's URI instead of using the address bar's 'recommendation'? I doubt it's a URI pointer issue,but sometimes, it's worth a try.

No problems here... and you really think after all that hard work the new sites just gonna get dumped? You are probably NOT in IT. The new site just didn't magically got here by the click of a button. I'm using IE8 at work , and Google chrome at home... don't get any refresh issues!

i am gonna buy less stuff because i cant see the list without having to scroll each item...

i hate that but the rest is ok.