Well done Bakkies Botha

Chris Willemse

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Laat ons liewer nie begein hiermee nie, de Villiers die beste vleuel wat het?, Flanke was uit die "game" Hakker ksn nie springers kry nie.

Hulle kan met ons nasionale span maak wat hulle wil, moenie verwag bdit ons dit moet steun nie.

(not to self. dont read forums after having a couple to many)

john,brakkies,matfield,schalk,fourie dp,morne,jacques...

together these guys are the heart of our team. Our coach is a muppet and all he does is leave a gap for leadership and these players find it in each other.

on brakkies

He is not a decision maker,he is a work horse-and probably close to the best. i bet if you ask most players in the world which lock they want next to them as support and clearing the opposition it will be brakkies. Why, because its a team sport...the man has no fear (maybe no brains either, i dont know) no other lock has a pressnce like him and that is what matters when you are out there. Does he have a dicipline problem? maybe, but solve the problem. Maybe a shock therapy session or two?

sa was outplayed by a better coached team.

nz was brilliant on the attack(especially around the fringes between our no.9 and 10 channel). Their defense was quick to react and always put pressure on us. Think they got that from the first test against italy... nz is just a bit bigger and better so we came of second....

our weaknesses are:

sloppy player no.1

step to many player no.9

wtf(out of position)player no.14

WTF(out of depth) head coach

SLOW defensive lines

if no.1 and no.9 stay we will lose all. (lets see if im wrong)

He is most probably the player with the most holidays. He just got back a few weeks ago after a 4 weeks suspension which he got during the Super 14 and now he is going on another 9 weeks. Not bad for a professional player.

He will miss the entire Tri Nations and will only be allowed to start playing on the 4Th September , the last day of the Tri Nations.

Just imagine he is in the World cup team for 2011 and he get suspended for 12 weeks.Please Peter, do not select him .

Pardon my ignorance, but aren't there 15 players on a rugby team? How can one of them be to blame solely? Makes fockall sense. Yay, yet another reason to avoid watching the "sport" not that I need one, mind you.

@mark Ellis................. TOO FUNNY!

look..... reading through the posts.... disagree and agree with most. Is Bakkies a good player.... YES. Is he undamnpredictable... YES. has he got a temper problem..... let's say i will not meet him in a dark alley and call his mother anything but the best looking woman in the world!!!!

Nevertheless he is a good player, with a damn temper problem. But being psyched up at the beginning of the game can make you all sorts of dumb.

Should the card be awarded ........ hell no. No warning, nothing. just a straight yellow for basically the first incident of the game. Poor.

Maybe this loss is what the bokke need. see where they fall short and pull it together.. this is where the prep for next year starts.

PLEASE............. get rid of little baracka Januarie..... pa-thetic! fourie / ruan. end of story.

Pity Fourie Du Preez didn't go for his op after last year's currie cup. It was clearly more important to win the Super 13-and-the-lions (and more lucrative, because lets face it: Its ALL about the $$$) than being part of the Springbok preperation for next year's WC

Yawn..one dumb ragbie player headsbuts another. I dont see no harm done. Thats all thats to this silly game.

Guest Big H

Yawn..one dumb ragbie player headsbuts another. I dont see no harm done. Thats all thats to this silly game.

My dear creature of the mud.... the one with many names...... what gives your scrawny framed little body and mind the right to call another person dumb??????.... and being a person who only cycles what qualifies you to guage the game as "silly"????????

My dear creature of the mud.... the one with many names...... what gives your scrawny framed little body and mind the right to call another person dumb??????.... and being a person who only cycles what qualifies you to guage the game as "silly"????????

My oom..there are rules in this Ragbie. If you dont understand the rules and get punished for it..only to do it again...then you are dumb.

Guest Big H

My oom..there are rules in this Ragbie. If you dont understand the rules and get punished for it..only to do it again...then you are dumb.

OK.... and the "silly" part???????

Shame man! Die ou is nie baie slim nie. Hy speel boonop vir die bulle so daar is nie baie klas betrokke nie. Jy moet dit in konteks sien ;)

Guest Big H

Shame man! Die ou is nie baie slim nie. Hy speel boonop vir die bulle so daar is nie baie klas betrokke nie. Jy moet dit in konteks sien ;)

Jy klink soos 'n suurtiet sjarqie, stormer of cheata. Ek sal eerder niks se om jou sleg te laat voel nie..... sheim!!!!!!!

"GIve him another chance!"

"Give him another chance!"

"Give him one more chance!"

I think Butch James might be a bad influence on Bakkies ;)