Silverback's 2011 Stride...JUST RELEASED

Evolution

Yea covie, I take your point, but I feel at times this forum is all about punting your own brands and products and I see it happening allot more now on this forum, where does one draw a line can you imagine if every cycling related product and shop owner came on to this forum and in a round about way just punt there brands and products which we could happily find on their web advertisements/pages if we wanted to know what they were up to,I know I have a choice not to click on the link, but at times your drawn to it by a play on words etc,

But at the end of the day, it is my opinion and that counts for nothing in the big scheme of things

You're Nick Durandt? Well in that case I'm sorry.

Chop. He's Andrew Jeptha... He already went on and on about how much older than you he is.

Yeah yeah, I was joking about the Nick Durandt vibe. I couldn't give a **** about the boxer thing. How is it relevant?

Yea covie, I take your point, but I feel at times this forum is all about punting your own brands and products and I see it happening allot more now on this forum, where does one draw a line can you imagine if every cycling related product and shop owner came on to this forum and in a round about way just punt there brands and products which we could happily find on their web advertisements/pages if we wanted to know what they were up to,I know I have a choice not to click on the link, but at times your drawn to it by a play on words etc,

But at the end of the day, it is my opinion and that counts for nothing in the big scheme of things

I actually agree with you Buell, I defended the previous Silverback posts because either they were about brilliant deals, or really interesting new developments, this post however is neither of those.

Hijack on

Raleigh has just released there new 2011 29er for R2500.I think it's called the Nomad.

Hijack off

• 1 month later...

Come on guys ... good or bad ???

Entry level bike for small person ?

my budget is max R2500 right now - other alternative is an Avelanche ATX 250 ?

comments please all you cleaver people :)

thanks,