Hubbers signatures

DMC007

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine comes from my wife after she recovered from the shock of finding out how much I spend on my bike.

Quite obvious, really. Want to make Bumper Stickers of it and distribute it.

Best signature I've seen in along time.

I'm subscribed to a 4x4 forum and there's people that think it's safe to drive in the yellow lane.(and legal too)

Mine occured to me after waking up at 7am, having returned from Soccer City around 2am that same morning.

That is what Andy Schleck also said before his mechanical failure with Sram, but has since swallowed his words. You'll be next to follow his brave example! :lol:

Didn't Ulrich use Campag?

Mine's a really bad translation of that old quip - "bull**** baffles brains"... And ties in with my (at times) cynical critique of the world...

Think I'm due a change though...

One of the more entertaining signatures I've read on the Hub - and I think it might have been one of Fandacious's ones(??), was something along the lines of...:

A flamethrower is proof of the fact that somewhere someone once said: I really want to burn those people over there, but they're just too far away...

Dark humour rarely fails to bring a smile to my dial...

fame at last - kinda.

i got it from George Carlin

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Most amusing signature ever seen.

Never wrestle a pig. You'll get full of mud and the pig likes it.

My sig on a 4x4 forum.

Last line added today.

Thanks Wannabe!

For Adam.

Rest in Peace kid.

To Motorists: Save a Cyclist, stay out of the Yellow Lane