Hubbers signatures

DMC007

fame at last - kinda.

i got it from George Carlin

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

If the new Hub still had the "Hands-clapping" emoticon, I'd be using it right now... It's still a classic - fanks FanD!

:lol:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is what Andy Schleck also said before his mechanical failure with Sram, but has since swallowed his words. You'll be next to follow his brave example! :lol:

Now Now childen lets not start another Campy / Shitmano debate. and we most certainly don't want to compare SRAM with Campy.

I sometinmes wonder how SRAM got into cycling, becuase when you hear the noise they make they should be on locomotives.

Mine comes from 5 years ago when I went through a rough patch with severe personal emotional pain involved. It helped me a great deal and means that you must let the past remain in the past, dont worry too much about things to come, you have more thean enough power within you to overcome anything.

Awesome!

I used to have a room full of No Fear posters growing up. Mine is from one of them. Others that are still remembered:

"Living is the only thing worth dying for"

"The best view of one's soul is from beyond the edge looking back"

Best quote from the World Cup:

"Vuvuzelas are like crying babies. REALLY annoying until you have one of your own!"

Mine i got from a bad experiance .................... trust me on this one

Mine refers to the other passion in my life....and was uttered by a chemically altered mindset :blink:

speaks for itself....

Your avatar is very Quenton Tarantino-ish - lots of gore, man!

:o :)

Er, about signatures, yeah... I love movies. Great truth statements are found in scripts.

Like this one below... From one of my fave movies.