Cycling coach

Jellytot' date=' will you coach me please. You sound so nice. Where are you based? Can you make me fit for Selati in 2 weeks time? Do you also massage?[/quote']

Miskien is daar vir jou n tandem wie se wiel jy kan vat, en hule dan ook vir hulle pel laat wegry...... dit is mos amper weer tyd vir Oudtshoorn se ToerTongue

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Groot Lem!

Mmmm' date=' fit in 2 weeks, not really...can only help you to do the best 2 weeks and not be too tired for Selati.

I'm here in Bellville/Cape Town...and yes, I also massage.  I massage at CycleScience (where you can also get bike setups and cleet postitioning with Shan Wilson), 59 Wale street, Cape Town.
[/quote']

Jy het dan gese jy gaan my fiks kry in twee weke?Big%20smile

Hi Groot Lem!

Mmmm' date=' fit in 2 weeks, not really...can only help you to do the best 2 weeks and not be too tired for Selati.

I'm here in Bellville/Cape Town...and yes, I also massage.  I massage at CycleScience (where you can also get bike setups and cleet postitioning with Shan Wilson), 59 Wale street, Cape Town.
[/quote']

Ja maar toe staan en kry jy mos nou weer wingerd griep......

Ja maar toe staan en kry jy mos nou weer wingerd griep......

LOLLOLLOLClapLOL

Groot lem Take 2 week off.

I assume this is a distance event. Go for about 80km in the morning and intervals on indoor trainer in afternoon. 4 X 8min intrevals day 1, 5 x 8min day 2 up to 6 x 8min intervals day 3. Day 4 reduce intervals to 5min and start at 4 and take it up to 8!

Then rest for a week with some light riding Try and get the massages you were talking about on a daily basis.

Crash couse but you will be ready and rested.

Oh I'm going to stir with this one, but I have yet to find someone I'm willing to pay to coach me...to many bad experiences...

Oh I'm going to stir with this one' date=' but I have yet to find someone I'm willing to pay to coach me...to many bad experiences...[/quote']

I'm also going to stir, is it because they hurt you so bad on the intervals Fatty?WinkLOL

Don't you start AngryLOL

Nah it's usually great in the beginning, but then after a while you get someone else's program thats been changed slightly. Or you ask for a program update, and never get an answer, while other riders (with boobies) get personal updates twice a week Wink

Don't you start AngryLOL

Nah it's usually great in the beginning' date=' but then after a while you get someone else's program thats been changed slightly. Or you ask for a program update, and never get an answer, while other riders (with boobies) get personal updates twice a week Wink
[/quote']

Aaah! So they (the boobies) have a use after all! Wink

Nee, maar ek het ook wat boobies het se program gekry!  O ja, en ek het kleinerige boobies.  Dra al amper 'n training bra

Nee' date=' maar ek het ook wat boobies het se program gekry!  O ja, en ek het kleinerige boobies.  Dra al amper 'n training bra [/quote'] Nee dit is ok...ek sien Ronelle s? sy het ook, en ek is seker hulle lyk beter as joune...LOL

Nee' date=' maar ek het ook wat boobies het se program gekry!  O ja, en ek het kleinerige boobies.  Dra al amper 'n training bra [/quote'] Nee dit is ok...ek sien Ronelle s? sy het ook, en ek is seker hulle lyk beter as joune...LOL

Jy's ANYWAY te lelik en VET om met my boobies te speel! WinkLOLLOLLOL