Mobile Site Feedback

Matt

Hi Hubbers,

If you haven't seen it already check out the announcement about the new mobile friendly version of The Hub: Mobile Version of The Hub

If you've got any feedback or run into any issues please let us know in this thread.

Thanks!

Matt

Thanks Admin!

My first comment from my phone! Awesome! Now I'll have something to do during so long dreary meetings!

Cool, I can browse and view topics, but I am not able to log-in in order to leave replies?

Where do I log in?

no worries - found it by trying all the buttons

the log in screen is supposed to look like this:

post-4352-020290700 1281001091.jpg

mine looks like this? Using Opera

post-4352-045961900 1281001144.jpg

might be the font colour is the same as the menu?

Cool, I can browse and view topics, but I am not able to log-in in order to leave replies?

Where do I log in?

There's a double arrow at the top right of the page (white on blue square background)

Click it, then a drop down menu appears on the left

Sign in is at the bottom of this dropdown menu

Works on my BB

quickly had a look on my N97 and it works like a charm! Well done Admin! Like Squier said, those long dreary meetings are actually something to look forward to now! B)

• 1 month later...

Loving it. Finally i can post a reply. My browser wouldn't let me select the text box. But now i'm happy thanks admin

I have been using this since the first post went up alerting us to the mobile site's existence. Works well on my BlackCherry browser, but the login/forum blue box on the top right does not appear when I try Opera.

Two enhancements I would like to see are (1) who posted last and (2) a link to go to the last post and not just the last page.

Other than that, I am lying in the bath posting this. Brilliant!

admin asked for feedback, we have given but havent heard anything back.

Does your menu look the same as mine in Opera, Gasping?

Agreed, last post by who?

• 1 month later...

Ok, maybe I'm "dof"!

I try to go to the mobile site on my BB but it just sends me straight to the normal site?

What am I missing??

The mobile site is great...I used to get an error as a landing page and then have to quickly jump to the forums on my nokia E63, but now it loads fine.

I took out the www.

Mobile site working well (viewing via Opera Mobile on Symbian). The "m." makes all the difference.

Thanks for the mobile version - it's a winner! :thumbup:

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback.

The site will automatically detect *most* mobile devices and by default display the mobile version. But to be safe just use http://m.thehubsa.co.za as suggested above to force the mobile version.

Ok, "Doffie" here again.

Tried without the "www", tried with just "m.thehubsa.co.za" and tried with the http, just kicks me straight to normal site. Comes up as "www.thehubsa.co.za".

Anything to do with O.S.6 from BlackBerry. I have the Torch?

Edited by AlsDad