Latest PPA seeding

Wannabe

I think it is the application of it that bothers. I'm in J group and I generally ride with people of a similar caliber, and I certainly am too big, uncoordinated and just plain unfit to ride with the big boys. I just don't understand how one of my worst ever rides (which included a whole lot of walking) is my best seeding event because of some strange winning time adjustment.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is the application of it that bothers. I'm in J group and I generally ride with people of a similar caliber, and I certainly am too big, uncoordinated and just plain unfit to ride with the big boys. I just don't understand how one of my worst ever rides (which included a whole lot of walking) is my best seeding event because of some strange winning time adjustment.

mmm.... sounds like you entered the long route on a mtb race and walked the short route.....

Naughty boy! :P

Not a chance... never cheat down the short route. i need endurance training... the particular race involved a) a crash B) some helluva steep hills for which anyone with a fondness for fine dining is not really built, and c) a loop wherein the first little racing snake came the other way after having done 15km extra already. And yet - PPA says it's my best race! Yeeeehah!

Hhmmmm, I have beaten a friends time in the last 4 mtb rides (long routes) and I did a better argus time than him but his seeding is H and I am I......go figure

Guest Frail4Life

Now this is a joke. He He

I have not renewed my membership.

I have received an Upgrade in my seeding if I decide to renew.

NO way.