Cape Epic

Odion

Oh wait - I dont want to buy your position! I'm already in 649! Wow... so close i can almost taste it. Oh wait. thats something else

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can understand why some rides want/need a HRM, like u say a plan.  my plan comes in form of  my wife, she can really get u going on a bike.  will see this weekend how fit i am, 3-day event comming up and riding with y epic partner

That is going to be a good three days.

I am going to do the Oudtshoorn three day at the end of September.

must admit that i'm very jealous of u guys(MTB) in SA, you have sooooooooooooo much more races than us.  thinking of going down 2 do the hill2hill or hell & back, dont know which one, also not sure where its held but appently exellent

BTW, what fork do u ride?
1skinnyman2007-08-21 10:23:03

nice, i need a better one, enry level coil at the moment, budget a bit restricted

what average priced and known brand, so i can still get parts easy, fork do u recommend?
1skinnyman2007-08-21 10:31:22

Oh wait - I dont want to buy your position! I'm already in 649! Wow... so close i can almost taste it. Oh wait. thats something else

Cool, a sub-700 guy!!! You lucky bstard!  and to think I was happy with my 895.  Little did I know about you lucky people a mere 600 plus places from the Epic.  I'm jealous...

Hell yeah!  can't miss me, u bringing a team from your side?  need 2 train as soon as its getting hot again, otherwise the same as last year might happen...