MTB in PE area and surrounding

Bennie Dikwiel

Is this the same race that used to start and finish at the golf course?

No, that one is in September (St Francis MTB Challenge) This one goes through a Game park, and as it has been raining a bit the sandy bits should not be too soft. Looks like a East wind again tomorrow with rain....

Any1 in pe live near walmer heights and wana go for a mtb ride soon? this laatie smaaks some company...

If anyone is interested I am going for a ride in the Baakens Valley tomorrow morning, probably around 25km.

Leaving from the Elliot Center at 7:30. Anyone looking for a ride is welcome to join. reply to this post if you keen.

If anyone is interested I am going for a ride in the Baakens Valley tomorrow morning, probably around 25km.

Leaving from the Elliot Center at 7:30. Anyone looking for a ride is welcome to join. reply to this post if you keen.

U mind a laatie joining you?

U mind a laatie joining you?

Of coarse not. I will be in a silver VW Polo with a dark green Giant AC.

haha ok if i join i will be on a black and goldish scott aspect with a cool redmountain bag haha ye coz thats my only form of transport..

Any1 in pe live near walmer heights and wana go for a mtb ride soon? this laatie smaaks some company...

I'm from Westering, but I'm sure we can meet up somewhere. Cycling alone sucks.

Baviaanskloof ride tomorrow starting at Glencoe chalets +-07:30 up to Bergplaas via Combrink Pass return. Bring Camelbacks! We are 6 riders so far.

Edited by Bennie Dikwiel