Lubricant to use on MTb

militarac

Bos, your'e supposed to ride your bike...not carry it!! I can also get that type of result...but only if I carry it on the back of my bakkie... :D :D

Hey oom Kas,My beentjies het getrap dat my buddys wou naar raak!

:rolleyes:

There were one or two watercrossings one should probably have carried your bike around, but the one especially deep one was right on a corner between the two "fangs" so In my usual way I bolted around a corner and thought I saw my buddy challenge me through the river, So I just hit it full tilt, I was verry wet. :D then I saw I was allone.. so I stopped for a Pee and waited a while. Got a big fright cause I couldnt feel my hand holding my "unit".. numb..must have been that plush seat I put on:blink: . Funny but after the watercrossing my pivots on my bike was also quiet!

You talking about chain lube? Ice is Greek to me, don't know it.

I've found Chain-L to work superbly (see aapskommel on the list, he sells it). However, you'll get many opinions. Best is try them out yourself and find what you like.

It is Ice Wax(by Pedros)see attached foto used on my road bike.very good just pricy ,do not know what price is now ,paid 6 years ago 39.90 for 59 ml.(before triplest arrived :)>life stoped.Geting into MTb now. Thankx will try it :)

post-11349-048388700 1282232294_thumb.jpg

Ya - using Squit too now. Used Icewax before too.

Found an interesting study via the Hub a while back :

My link

I have just gotten some Finishline wax lubricant to see if really is as good as the study shows! Will try some others that came out tops after I use this. They all work really so just preference as to how clean you like to keep the chain and how often you want to apply.

The web is full of reviews and discussions about this to keep you busy for days!

My link looks cool but can`t speak german??english:(