So WHAT size shoes do you wear.

Big J-WP

When I saw the heading, it looked like it was different sizes for road and MTB.

My road shoes are 10's - I can't find 10½ in a shoe that I like. But my MTB shoes are 10½

I'm still trying to figure out how shoes that fitted me 2 1/2 years ago, no longer fit me. They still have plenty live in them, but are causing lots of bruising under my big toe nail.

I've just a size up of ladies mtb shoes. They are too big, but better than too small.

Don't you wish for something so important and expensive as cycling shoes that they would make 1/2 sizes???

I know how a size 38 road shoe and 39 mtb shoe.

I have wide feet and it's difficult to get wide enough shoes. Even some of the so called wide ones did not fit.

Exustar did the trick for me. MTB and Road. RD, EU43 and MTB, EU44.

GET A LIFE PPL ! WHO CARES WHAT SIZE YOUR FEET ARE !!

(just be aware that woman know that the size of your foot is an indication of the size of your salami)

This is a Rant and Rave column ! - not a foot fetish floozy get together !

he he he

Nature gave me a 48 (road bike). Not to carry extra weight, but when us okes with big feet kick ass, the 'kickee' stays kicked.

In shoe stores I generally ask: "Do you have men's size here or only children and cripples?" Invariably their sizes stop at a very narrow 10 UK.

UK 11, rather average size... bigger then i would like, but man some of you guys with boats of 14's should take up competitive swimming instead with them flippers!!

:unsure:

GET A LIFE PPL ! WHO CARES WHAT SIZE YOUR FEET ARE !!

(just be aware that woman know that the size of your foot is an indication of the size of your salami)

This is a Rant and Rave column ! - not a foot fetish floozy get together !

he he he

This story be true :mellow: The reason my feet are small as they are always in the shade of the salami and everyone knows nothing grows in the shade :unsure: :D

11 to 12 (UK) but properly wide...

was a pain to get shoes that fit properly, but eventually had to bite the bullet to get a pair of shoes. Not the perfect fit, but Adidas carbon -soled at R 1,100 was too good to miss. Love 'em, and plenty stability and my feet have stretched them a bit, which is great.