UNWELCOME guest!

MichH

Forgot to post yesterday.

Picture the scene, Monday morning.

Stumble out of bed, manouvre around the various cats and dogs sprawled all over the bedroom and go and make coffee and tea.

Return to bedroom

Try not drop cups whilst I stifle a scream!

20070828_064712_Spiderwall_smal.JPG

This 'darling' had snuck in overnight and was 'hanging around' above the dresser! Thank goodness he/she wasn't over the bed!

20070828_064759_Spider_small.JPG

Look at those evil eyes! My hubbie obligingly jumped out of bed, picked it up on a feather duster, told me how beautiful it was (!) and took it outside.

I swear if it comes back it's future will not be so bright!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We get plenty of those, we even keep an empty margerine tub on top of the fridge to catch them with.  Normally get taken outside and relocated to the wild (the other side of the road).  Note: you don't want to squelch them on the wall/ceiling.  They leave a nasty smear mark.

Aaah Cute .....' date=' does it have a name yet?

[/quote']

If I know a woman those names cannot be printed on a family siteLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

michH, at least you were able to "stiffle" your scream... i f something like that came to my place you'd hear me screaming all the way at your place!

Oh my soul!!!! I would've died on the spot!!!!! I have a Huuuuge fear of those things!!!!!Dead

Oh man what a beautiful specimon of rain Arachnid, I would name her Charlotte, as most Aachnids look like a Charlotte, The male of this species , like most Arachnid family does not get any bigger than her abdomen, meaning he is a "climber" comared to her "Sprinters' body..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Aaah Cute .....' date=' does it have a name yet?

[/quote']

spinnekop! there's a hubber hanging out in your bedroom!

With what would you "squelch" that thing? That guy will rip off your foot and beat you over the head with the bloody side. I'd say get a .45mm Desert Eagle and stand well clear as those f.ckers can jump!

Actually I'm not that bad, I can deal with it being there (for the length of time it takes for it to be carried outside!) without screaming, but you wouldn't catch ME taking it out!

When B had it on the feather duster, it started walking down the pole towards him, looked him in the eye, and turned around and went back to the feathers!

Oh man what a beautiful specimon of rain Arachnid' date=' I would name her Charlotte, as most Aachnids look like a Charlotte, The male of this species , like most Arachnid family does not get any bigger than her abdomen, meaning he is a "climber" comared to her "Sprinters' body..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

[/quote']

Aren't all males climbers when feamles are in the roomLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I hated spiders until I started reading and researching them, wow they are really one of the coolest things, I can watch them for hours on end , going about their business,