not worth it

The Judge

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its got nothing to do with how many post I have on the site' date=' or does the number of post empower you to say whatever you want?
[/quote']

Uhm... ja LOL

2 pages later and my statement is spot on.

Maybe you guys needs to sit back and think' date=' you are so caught up in your own opinion that even when you degrade a fellow hubber, you don't notice it.

Its got nothing to do with how many post I have on the site, or does the number of post empower you to say whatever you want?
[/quote']

Are you gonna post smut or not?Sleepy

that is why i love thehub so much...the responses is moerse funny!!LOL

this "negative" thread made out to be the funniest of the day!!

20070831_080010_georgia-angie.jpg

Can everyone else also please start to post some positive pics....this Friday is getting way to long..

Please...Big%20smile

20070831_080044_georgia-helen.jpg

There we go...

Almost makes me want to take up Pro Racing....Big%20smile

Oh the power of posts, we bow down oh Ultimate hubber and bring forth your water bottle and food....

Oh this friday must go now, whats that? Pinch? I hear my bike calling...Big%20smile

Judge...no wait....check out your own thread right here!!!  RodTi is making it VERY positive!!  http://s3.amazonaws.com/advrider/eekers.gif

Judge...no wait....check out your own thread right here!!!  RodTi is making it VERY positive!!  http://s3.amazonaws.com/advrider/eekers.gif

Cant argue with that Thumbs%20Up

My final positive contribution to the Hub will be to sign off now and go home for a weekend filled with plenty of beer and interupted with cycling and rugby.Big%20smile