Wives Vs Cycling

Caerus

Our insurance broker came round yesterday. My wife now knows how much a actually paid for my bikes. :(

know the feeling. good luck

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have previously posted this on the Cycling with Kids thread but anyway, these two tools make it possible for you to get the hell out the house without getting admin for it when things start getting a bit hot at home. The Trailer feels a bit safer for the sprog and probably better when it's cold etc but they def like the front seat more...better interaction and being able to see what's going on etc.

Also slows you down enough so the wife can keep up!!

post-3611-042790500 1286957595.jpg

post-3611-092315500 1286957610.jpg

I'm not even married yet and already I'm getting it..... And she just cant understand the freedom, peace and love I get when i am on my mtb....

@XTC1 I just go the Giant Seat for little Hubber and he loves it. Bad habit from him is he loves to sway on it and its great fun doing 30km/h with 17kg on the back swaying your bike left & right the whole time.

My only regret was getting it only now.

My wife bought me a Morewood Zula!! So I cant complain.

Tell me went you want to upgrade the wife, I want wanna those. All my wife got me was a Park Tool Floor Pump.

Women if they don't ride, it's a problem a BIG problem, having constant k@k, been told that she wants to burn my bike, ha ha whateva

Tell me went you want to upgrade the wife, I want wanna those. All my wife got me was a Park Tool Floor Pump.

dude you on tech-forums? just your signature pretty similar to a few guys there

Easiest way to get clearance to ride.................. Ask her if she wants to join, some times she will say yes then you go, but more than likely she will say no then you go - problem solved.

When it comes to races, "sorry honey but i HAVE to race as i have been training", she will recalled all the invites and will simply say yes :P :P :P

dude you on tech-forums? just your signature pretty similar to a few guys there

I just waste my time on MyBB at times, but getting bored of all the Atheisits there.

EDIT: Oh, if your referring to my PSN pic, its just something I was testing on the Hub to see if it will work. Boored of it and looks iratiting. Think I should do something proactive and remove it now.

Edited by cbrunsdon