Best Wife Ever

DMD 1

That sounds like a GREAT idea. Maybe I should also do that. A white ZULU. Man I wish!

A White zulu? you racist bastid :D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump - in honour of the wife

Yeah, go for it, DMD 1! :D

I laaik it when men praise their women.

When people appreciate each other. B)

so whats the feedback.

Took the Zula to Jonkershoek today and the Team DMD did 38km as a trial ride. The Zula was awesome. The bike handles different compared to my old Trek top fuel. At the first fast narrow single track I had two close calls with the steering being more responsesive as I am riding with a wider bar now. Went from a 560mm to a 640mm. As I rode more I got used to my awesome machine. With a riser bar and set back post it is a laid back plush ride. The bike climbs great with the pro pedal working well with no bob. The verdict is still out on pro-pedal vs lock out on the rear shock.

Just finished cleaning the bike, ready for the next ride during the week.

Fox RP23? remember you only have either pro pedal / open on that shock. I set my propedal to 3 so its as close to lock out as i can get.

Oh yeah, you posted at 1.04pm. bike already cleaned ???

It was a figure of speach. Saying that was up at 5-30am and started riding Jonkers at 7am. We did about 3h30 including the manditory stops to adjust the new setup.

I will be riding all day long at the end of the month doing the Renosterveld Rhino ride. 3 days = 300km.

Could I borrow yr wife please...my Birthday coming up in November. :lol:

i'm down the road, so if you RTS' the lady, I'd save you the trouble of taking her back. Thanks bud ;)