Best Wife Ever

DMD 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its ok I worked out plan B its KPA month so ill just make sure I have one interview a day with each member of my team at a restuarant of their my choosing, and then I must just make sure they pick up the tab.

Wow!

And I thought I was lucky if I got sex on my birthday! B)

You can say that again. My GF does not even know where the bikeshop is.

Wow!

And I thought I was lucky if I got sex on my birthday! B)

Kinda the same thing ... more wood.! Just with less bling ... :o

Think I'm going to go cry now...if you all don't mind!!

My wife is not bike educated.... although she tries her best to get me MTB goodies!

Maybe I can print this thread out and leave it laying on the desk for her to "accidently" see... :D

Think I'm going to go cry now...if you all don't mind!!

My wife is not bike educated.... although she tries her best to get me MTB goodies!

Maybe I can print this thread out and leave it laying on the desk for her to "accidently" see... :D

That sounds like a GREAT idea. Maybe I should also do that. A white ZULU. Man I wish!

DMD 1 you are a very lucky man.

My wife made me quit my job and go to a foreign land with her,where i can't work for anyone,so i have a lot of time to ride my bike now.

DMD 1 you are a very lucky man.

My wife made me quit my job and go to a foreign land with her,where i can't work for anyone,so i have a lot of time to ride my bike now.

Sounds like my "sad story" LOL...

Hope she buys you ski's / snowboard for the winter.

Damn bad luck that i found some work after a few months....

Hey dude, you better get the bike ready for Sunday so that we can break her in at Jonkershoek......Congrats again.....

Locked and loaded. Bike all built up as of 5-30PM 4 Aug 2010. See you bright and early to take on Jonkershoek, let the fun begin.

Whats white and super sexy - My new MOREWOOD ZULA, ye baby, I will ride her all day long.