Unbelievable

MaxUmis

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannot wait to get some full cream fresh from the cow milk when we are in RSA. Here we only get boksie melk and then it is the seperator kind!!!!!!!!

I feel your pain, I went into incredible connection and got sold a phonesless cord? WTF to do with it I dont know but it was 60% off

Haha! Brilliant!

One problem though... Your milk seems to be one of those unbranded imports from China... Maybe that is why the colour is a bit off...

I don't know if you noticed, but it looks like they jipped you on some milk as well. It doesn't look completely full... Or is that a result of all the scientific tests that were performed?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And I thought I was having a bad day when the JMPD nearly handcuffed me when I lost my temper with one of them. :blink: Note to oneself - do not lose ones temper with the JMPD especially when you're having a BAD day :P

Mich

I was arrested when I asked a metro cop if he was stupid. I don't think metro cops even qualify for the average sub saharan IQ of 70.

You know this whole industry is run on ancient business models, are we really expected to prop up the cornershop dude when he can't even get the milk from his supplier for less than I joe public can from cowreaction?

I think they are toying with us and the prices are artificially inflated. I wouldn't be surprised if they are in a little boys milk club colluding against us. Andrew MOOclean has done it before, so why would he stop? He drives a fancy tractor too

Nice couch -you got ripped with the 30c -guess you bottomed out or will do if you use the bag again :)