Sweat caps/buff/skullies?

wonduhboy

A friend of mine that rode MX used to wear a sanitary pad under his bandanda. 

He proberbly felt like a d***. LOL

Okay, I'll get my coat.

Mampara2007-09-06 04:46:38

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=wonduhboy

Where did you get yours from Ifly? - I thought I saw a whole stack of Under armour apparel at Total Sports in sandton the other day?

My previous headoffice was in USA and I bought them whilst on a trip overseas.

They are light, absorb and wick sweat and best of all my bald patch does not get burnt.

I will try and find out how far Anatomic have gone with their design. I still have contacts with people who go to my old head office if you desperately want some.

[quote=wonduhboy

Where did you get yours from Ifly? - I thought I saw a whole stack of Under armour apparel at Total Sports in sandton the other day?

My previous headoffice was in USA and I bought them whilst on a trip overseas.

They are light' date= absorb and wick sweat and best of all my bald patch does not get burnt.

I will try and find out how far Anatomic have gone with their design. I still have contacts with people who go to my old head office if you desperately want some.
[/quote]

Thanks I Fly, I'll let you know.

The Nike one looks pretty similar, so I'm going to head off and get one of those first.

Absolutely useless in the winter though.

i know a lbs owner who often says: "it's too cold to wear a helmet." naughty, naughty! in winter, and for the next cold snap - hubbers, don't get fooled by the warm weather, winter's not finished with us yet! - you gotta go for one of the fleece balaclava thingies.

i've seen a product - buggered if i can remember what it's called - which is a thin band that would wrap around the bottom rim of the headgear and soaks up sweat. anyone know what i'm talking about

I have just gone onto their global website and see that UnderArmour now have a South African agent. details are below

Under Armour? South Africa
Just Fun Sports
PO Box 86300, City Deep, 2049

Customer Service Enquires
For order enquires, please telephone the
Customer Service Department
(p) +27 11 405 3300
Between 8:30am - 5pm (EST)