Kyalami warning

steve

.. I feel sorry for the 100s of guys that bought a blue GT MTB, they are going to get mowed down by the same Hubbers who always whine about road safety LOL

I live in Canada, and if I lock my bike to the car (when at the pub for post riding bevs), I always ensure that I can see the bike from where I am sitting. I also use a fat cable and 2/3 different locks.

If i stay up at Whistler for the weekend, I take the bike into the townhouse with me (Mint sauce saw the bikes inside).

I never leave my bikes unattended.

The biggest breach of security is security. One of the guards has your bike, thats why they saw nothing.

I live in Canada' date=' and if I lock my bike to the car (when at the pub for post riding bevs), I always ensure that I can see the bike from where I am sitting. I also use a fat cable and 2/3 different locks.

If i stay up at Whistler for the weekend, I take the bike into the townhouse with me (Mint sauce saw the bikes inside).

I never leave my bikes unattended.
[/quote']

Jislike Bru...

Is Canada that bad???

Sorry to hear this man, but I think I know how you feel.

I had a nightmare the other evening. I dreamt that I was bike-jacked while cycling through Durbanville one morning early. They ripped me off my bike and you'll never quess what happened next. They started sawing my carbon frame into pieces. I sreamed, shouted and cried like a baby. It was so realistic , but you can imagine how relieved I was when I woke up. I ran to the garage just to check if my baby was still hanging there and then after about an hour of rolling around trying to get the scenes out of my head, went back to sleep.

Thanks I am seeing someone already, but this dream has left him speachless. He can't seem to understand why the bike is in the garage and the wife in the house.Clown

................. seems to be suffering from Carbonitus. I've heard it can be cured but the therapy is long, very drawn out and somewhat painfull.

Basically they remove your brain and attach a steering wheel to your hands and then make you queue up behind cars for a few hours twice a day!!!