Do we need an attitude adjustment

Scooterza

Is the Hub full of bad attitude people  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the attitude on the hub is aggressive?

• Yes - too many grumpy people
    • No - the attitude is pleasant

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hub is full of very aggresive people!

I also subscribe to the runner's world forum. It is full of people passionate about running. They freely share ideas, laugh about common mistakes and banter in a friendly manner, its all so extremely f@cking boring, which is why I spend 90% of my chat time on the hub and 10% there, even though I consider myself a runner who also cycles...

There has been a shift in the Hub:

The level of experience and knowledge has gone down and the agrro/insecurity has gone up.

If there wasn't all the controversy on here, then we would probably all be working right now instead of reading this. I say, bring it on! B)

There has been a shift in the Hub:

The level of experience and knowledge has gone down and the agrro/insecurity has gone up.

Are we reading the same forum?

Aggro? Insecurity? What are you talking about?

Big H hasn't posted for days now!

I also subscribe to the runner's world forum. It is full of people passionate about running. They freely share ideas, laugh about common mistakes and banter in a friendly manner, its all so extremely f@cking boring, which is why I spend 90% of my chat time on the hub and 10% there, even though I consider myself a runner who also cycles...

:lol: :lol: - Ha,ha, yeah, nothing like a site with everyone agreeing with everyone else, maybe they go share cucumber triangles and Earl Gray tea later. :)

:lol: :lol: - Ha,ha, yeah, nothing like a site with everyone agreeing with everyone else, maybe they go share cucumber triangles and Earl Gray tea later. :)

It's the interwebz, and in general forums that aren't efficiently moderated become a mess.

The relative anonymously persona people can have is a breeding ground for keyboard warriors to act like ass hats.

Take it all with a pinch of salt.

Ever see the movie Stepford Wives? It's like that - only creepier!

MyGT, well said.

My point...

What the &*^*( is this thread about? Some people people p[1ss you off, and you are gonna get aggresive. How simple is it? And who is the so-called big club? If you don't like the heat, stay out. If you let one or two people let you stay away, be my guest. Should one always be happy and high everyday. Should one now keep your opinion to yourself because its aggressive to some. Hmmmm .... maybe I shouldn't go there...

Adjust my attitude to what? If I’m to grumpy I will be told not to take it to serious, If I take it not that serious I will be told to take it more serious so WTF do I adjust my attitude to??

I've been on the RunnersWorld and RunnersTalk forums since early 2007.

Agree totally with you. I spend 99% of my time here.

RW forum has died due to political correctness and RT ; well , like you mentioned; boring and too frigging nice with each other.