MTB events in WC - poor turnout?

johnw

Some pic's!!

20070914_025621_B046-DX-HS8-EZE.jpg

MW DE JAGER, he said he was taking easy, think this photo shows us he lied, looks like he's about to bonkLOL

20070914_025726_B046-DX-HS8-EZE.jpg

One more of MW, Burn it baby!

20070914_025809_B058-DX-HS8-EZE.jpg

Nice Pic of LiloTongue

20070914_025844_B059-DX-HS8-EZE.jpg

I think this is me..?Embarrassed

20070914_025917_B059-DX-HS8-EZE.jpg

Look at me GO!!!LOL

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the past I did many more rides than I now do. My basic criteria are that the ride must be relatively long and not too technical. My favourites are Karoo to Coast, Knysna 85km, To Hell and Back, and Lourensford. I will be doing Seweweekspoort for the first time this year. Eselfontein is very nearby, but I did not even consider doing it because it is sold as being wonderfully technical. There must be many people that share my taste because the numbers at my favourites just grow and grow.

I have never seen so many excuses in my life !!!! The numbers I saw at the start are about the amount of people we get for our weekly Night rides !!

I have never seen so many excuses in my life !!!! The numbers I saw at the start are about the amount of people we get for our weekly Night rides !!

1. the numbers quoted it the first post is plain wrong (see my post with the actual numnbers for Eselfontein).

2. no excuses just explanation; besides we do not want to fight the crowds for a piece of single track like it seems to be the case up north Smile.

Some of the WC MTB events are already too big for me...

mountain_lion2007-09-14 06:35:19