Do you wear a white cycling pant?

MariusL

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to buy me one... just to add to my expand my options in the 'looks' dept.

Er, but nevva evva wear it in when the roads are shining with the wet! :P

GROSS :unsure:

Why i MTB and only wear baggies, looks so much cooler than men in tights anyway. Plus people dont have to appreciate my nads or my arse depending which direction you come from lol.

Why i MTB and only wear baggies, looks so much cooler than men in tights anyway. Plus people dont have to appreciate my nads or my arse depending which direction you come from lol.

We all know you wear white lycra bibshorts Covie, then its your white mankini(aka Borat) too the beach :lol:

Just for the record: a pant is something a dog does when it's hot and guys do when they see girls in Bizhub kit. Nothing to do with pants....

White pants? Nothing... wait until someone rocks up wearing any colour pants, but he doesn't realise that they are totally and utterly transparent through years of use...

... and he jumps to the head of the bunch...

... and the sun rises slowly over...

Yes... it happened.

Should get 10-to-life with Bubba in a cell!!

Ahhh yes - been there. And you are watching the back wheel and generally keeping an eye on the "rear" of this person in front of you and suddenly reaslise you can see this guys pimply hairy arse straight through his pants. Enough to make you cough up your cytomax. Not cool :blink:

Just for the record: a pant is something a dog does when it's hot and guys do when they see girls in Bizhub kit. Nothing to do with pants....

I disagree i know many people that wear jean pant and sometimes even jean underpant.

What about a Jean Pant?

white pants make your tan look darker.

And besides, looking good should be style rule number 1.

Which means dismounting when encountering a stream accross the roadway, and any dirt road whatsoever.

I disagree i know many people that can like to wear jean pant and sometimes evens can wear jean underpant, boet.

There, I fixed it

You boys are actually making me reconsider my overseas order... maybe I should swap the balck shorts for a white pant... No no no no no no... I cant!!! no, I mus be strong, don't do it... noooo!

actually a dog pants when he's hot. I am yet to see a dog only do one "pant" when he's hot.

:blink:

So if said dog is hot, you say he's busy pantsing???? hmmm. I think not.

Sorry, but dogs pant, the don't pants.

For the record the defintion of pant (without the 's'):

pant [pænt]

vb

1. to breathe with noisy deep gasps, as when out of breath from exertion or excitement

2. to say (something) while breathing thus

3. (intr; often foll by for) to have a frantic desire (for); yearn

4. (intr) to pulsate; throb rapidly

n

1. the act or an instance of panting

2. a short deep gasping noise; puff