Losing weight is unfair

My Monday rant on weightloss:

it took me 5 weeks to go from 70 to 66.5kg with some serious healthy eating and less partying.

Just came back from 10 days parting with my brother at stellenbosch. Also managed around 130km of mtb. Climb on the scale today and I'm back at 70kg.

This sucks

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Monday rant on weightloss:

it took me 5 weeks to go from 70 to 66.5kg with some serious healthy eating and less partying.

Just came back from 10 days parting with my brother at stellenbosch. Also managed around 130km of mtb. Climb on the scale today and I'm back at 70kg.

This sucks

Eish, that does suck. At least it didnt go to 75kg. Its the booze, unfortuantly. Just more reason to ride more now :D Could it be muscle mass that youve put on as opposed to fat?

Hang in there Stewie. Took me from the begining of the year to get people to notice that i lost anything. Funny thing is, now im not really active (besides work) is when most of the weight fell off. Spose its different for everyone, but the eating healthy and no "inbetweeners" is what did the trick for me. Especially the inbetweeners!

Dewd, just got back from Mozambique after two weeks of serious boozing and chowing like a demon, the only exercise was walking to the fridge....!!!

My scale does a kickflip when i walk into the bathroom! I have not had the guts to assess the damage!

Must admit there were lots of draughts being consumed. Also the late night burgers and my brother only has risks in his room, which I consumed a whole box of. :)

will see if I can try to get to 66 at the end of the week. Will need some carefully strategic methods, but should be a nice challenge.

Need to drop the weight for isuzu 3 towers. So will carboload again next week. Crazy stuff

Dewd, just got back from Mozambique after two weeks of serious boozing and chowing like a demon, the only exercise was walking to the fridge....!!!

My scale does a kickflip when i walk into the bathroom! I have not had the guts to assess the damage!

haha. Luckily I took my mtb with me. Good luck

u guys suck. Try 1.76 and 102.7kg. Now u see, youre not feeling that bad anymore.Still need to loose 15kg it feels like freakin forever.

I have gone from 107.8 to 94.7 in 5 weeks :blink:

Youre gonna be LittleS at the rate youre going, lol. good work keep it up. I just wanna get back to 69kg from when I cycled 40km 5 days a week from commuting(Im 1.8M) Im now 82kg.

Dont own a scale, i ride for fun, if i loose weight while doing it so be it.

Er, Uh, is this the supermodel thread....

:P

Just poking for fun, eh?

I did not say you were *fat*. :D

Thats two major south african road races (Argus 109km (close enough) and the 94.7) but they definately more than 5 weeks apart. Well done! :D

I have lost 40kg and counting. I had a binger for my bull party. Funnily enough I put on 3 kg over that week end but lost it in 2 days!!! Wondering if it wasn't fluid retention.

Hi,

Weight is important, but celebrate being healthy and active.

Let's drink to that

Satge