• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i did some scienterrific research behind the product.

what does 32GI actually stand for?

flippen obvious once wikipedia spurted it out.

The GI is, as we all damn well know, from GI Joe. It's from the us army. anyone who's seen Rambo or other vietnam movies knows that US army dudes, kick so much ass. they can run through jungles for days, shooting up viet$%^ by the thousand. they never have any cooking stuff on them, so clearly they're eating on the run, using supplements and protein shakes. if you don't believe me, go watch tropic thunder and tell me if it was dunkin donuts or 32GI that got ben stiller and that black dude through the jungle unscathed?

the 32 was a bit harder to solve. uh mean, what's wrong with 10 or even 16?is 32GI better or worse than 31GI (or the 33 1/3 GI?). then I consulted stephen hawking, and he pointed out that 32 is actually 2 to the power of 5. this is significant because there are 2 ingredients when you mix it (water + the powder) and 5 because you don't give people a high 4or a high6 now do you. (he did mention that he found highfiving childish, but the public does what it will)

hope that cleared hings up, next week we will look at mule bars and USNBC. you can close the thread now.

I did the Otter in March, was quite fun :)

N

Not quite what I had in mind....

btw,doing the Tsitsikamma and Otter back to back in Dec.

Pfffttt!!!

Noob!

(I'm getting the hang of this aren't I?)

Yes, you are, you are constantly offending me, now direct it somewhere else! :)

N

Not quite what I had in mind....

btw,doing the Tsitsikamma and Otter back to back in Dec.

Very nice, apparently you can run the Otter as well, one guy did it in just under 5 hours.

That takes some doing.

i did some scienterrific research behind the product.

what does 32GI actually stand for?

flippen obvious once wikipedia spurted it out.

The GI is, as we all damn well know, from GI Joe. It's from the us army. anyone who's seen Rambo or other vietnam movies knows that US army dudes, kick so much ass. they can run through jungles for days, shooting up viet$%^ by the thousand. they never have any cooking stuff on them, so clearly they're eating on the run, using supplements and protein shakes. if you don't believe me, go watch tropic thunder and tell me if it was dunkin donuts or 32GI that got ben stiller and that black dude through the jungle unscathed?

the 32 was a bit harder to solve. uh mean, what's wrong with 10 or even 16?is 32GI better or worse than 31GI (or the 33 1/3 GI?). then I consulted stephen hawking, and he pointed out that 32 is actually 2 to the power of 5. this is significant because there are 2 ingredients when you mix it (water + the powder) and 5 because you don't give people a high 4or a high6 now do you. (he did mention that he found highfiving childish, but the public does what it will)

hope that cleared hings up, next week we will look at mule bars and USNBC. you can close the thread now.

Actually I can't cause I am still not absolutely sure how 32GI is supposed to be taken. I mean, I know like 5000 people said it has to be used with a low GU diet but what if I want to eat something with a high GU?

Can you please help me because I am so utterly dumbstruck and confused about this that I am actually considering not using it at all and rather using bad pie.

Actually I can't cause I am still not absolutely sure how 32GI is supposed to be taken. I mean, I know like 5000 people said it has to be used with a low GU diet but what if I want to eat something with a high GU?

Can you please help me because I am so utterly dumbstruck and confused about this that I am actually considering not using it at all and rather using bad pie.

Deeply profound questions like this won't get you anywhere. He is more likely to respond to things like "Why do the Otter Trail instead of the Beaver Trail?"

Deeply profound questions like this won't get you anywhere. He is more likely to respond to things like "Why do the Otter Trail instead of the Beaver Trail?"

Why do the Otter Trail instead of the Beaver Trail?

Very nice, apparently you can run the Otter as well, one guy did it in just under 5 hours.

That takes some doing.

Not with my backpack he won't.

I have booked out the whole trail so if your marathon man comes beetling our way he'll get a swift kick up the jack

Listen Zaskar, just 'cos you ride a *** bike (is a Zaskar a bike?), don't think you can come here and throw around derogatory comments about a perfectly acceptable training method! You think you're soooo damn clever? Puhleease! You're from Pretoria where everyone is one cell short of an amoeba. If your IQ was any lower, we'd have to water you!! Now stop posting the same crap that you put into all your other threads and do something constructive with your life ... as if you'd know how!!! If I found you floating in my pool, I'd punish the dog.

PERHAPS if you spent as much TIME actually TRAINING as you do WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME, you PEOPLE (I use the word loosely) wouldn't NEED something to SUPPLEMENT your PERFORMANCE!!!!

(And if you're thinking, "I've never been so insulted in all my life," just remember that it's early days yet.)

Manbearpig, Bikemonster, Thor Buttox ... that goes for all of you. I can't bear fools, but apparently your mothers could.

Any answer with the words "bush", "rough", and "5 hours" could take this poor thread into well-uncharted waters. ;)

Gee I don't know - I thought it was some new phone from someone named after a fruit.

Guest teh_runnah

Yep, irrespective of whether you are wearing your 32nd gi, or is a 32nd dan GI wearer.. 32 GI will not give you that kick in the pant for a rushed finish like a pad pie!

Listen Zaskar, just 'cos you ride a *** bike (is a Zaskar a bike?), don't think you can come here and throw around derogatory comments about a perfectly acceptable training method! You think you're soooo damn clever? Puhleease! You're from Pretoria where everyone is one cell short of an amoeba. If your IQ was any lower, we'd have to water you!! Now stop posting the same crap that you put into all your other threads and do something constructive with your life ... as if you'd know how!!! If I found you floating in my pool, I'd punish the dog.

PERHAPS if you spent as much TIME actually TRAINING as you do WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME, you PEOPLE (I use the word loosely) wouldn't NEED something to SUPPLEMENT your PERFORMANCE!!!!

(And if you're thinking, "I've never been so insulted in all my life," just remember that it's early days yet.)

Manbearpig, Bikemonster, Thor Buttox ... that goes for all of you. I can't bear fools, but apparently your mothers could.

Older women are such teases! :)

I'm very happy with GI 32, I started using natural products (no simple sugars) two years back, but the stuff is expensive!

Found this product a month ago and I'm very impressed.

The flavors are great and for the first time I'm actually finishing the bottle :lol: