Post your mtb SS

_Daemon_

Glenn's old frame? If so I came very close to having that bike in my garage now....

How much travel on that fork?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glenn's old frame? If so I came very close to having that bike in my garage now....

You too ... I was very close to buying it last year, but was just not sure on the frame size!

At least I know Flowta will appreciate that frame.

150mm on the fork

You are going to have to ride that bike like it was stolen :)

Bring her along for the Wednesday morning Table Mountain ride next week and I will bring mine along too.

No can do, have a course/site audit in Picketberg on Wednesday and Thursday :(

My new pre-owned frame has just been delivered to my office ..... damned I want to get home and build her up now!

Will have to post some updated photos of mine for all you Inbred guys. Some minor updates since it was built, new bars, seatpost and chain, oh, and changed the gearing...

Will snap some pics soon.

First Ride In and she has a good natural feel about her ... still a couple of tweaks to be done, but these will come after a couple of hours in the saddle.

I am naming her Rommel (Yes I know it is a boys name) ... think desert camouflage on on tanks and think steel tank and steel frame. Any way my 7 year old thinks anything relating to army or tanks is cool, so I have earned brownie point here with him!

post-5403-0-34520300-1328253452.jpg

Hairy the bike looks great! I am a fan of all black but the white sadddle etc actually works really well on that bike.

Hope Rommel serves you well and that she keeps bike itch at bay....for a while at least.

A couple of pics of where the build stands at the moment.

Still waiting for some bits for the rear wheel (hub) and a better tensioner. Might steal my wifes rear wheel and take it for a spin tomorrow

Sorry about the quality of the pics

post-3441-0-58535100-1328376352.jpg

post-3441-0-82240800-1328376354.jpg

After getting rid on my GT Peace and selling my Lefty, it was time to convert my On-One Scandal for singlespeed use.

post-858-0-76887700-1328446406.jpg

post-858-0-46834900-1328446423.jpg

post-858-0-91319400-1328446438.jpg

post-858-0-98790200-1328446453.jpg