Even the "Best" are SH1T!!!

rad006

So CRC is now starting to lack Customer Service.

Short and simple order 1 placed with all items in stock (Items in stock for 5days while ordering being processed)

Get an email saying one item is not in stock can I order something else. So I ask for a refund in vouchers. Sure no problem sir will be sent with package. Package arrives and 1 voucher (the most expensive one) is missing. I complain and wait a few days then get sent a replacement 2. So I scored 5 pounds. I even asked if I could use or discard the original voucher to which I was told my luck and enjoy.

Order 2

No issues besides waiting forever for it to arrive

Order 3

Same as 1st order but now they dont want to recify the issue only give me a refund.

I pointed out their problems to why they have no stock all of a sudden and they just pass the buck onto the next consultant.

I really need to get a job there to fix all these issues but even their CEO does not reply to emails...

Oh and Im in Ireland now guys so service should basically be next day or two.

Even the best guys wobble. I've learnt to give posetive feedback to companies when they drop the ball. If you don't complain they will never know.

But if they fail to listen, well, plenty of other companies out there willing to take your cash.

They sent me the wrong item last week and they paid shipping to get it back and they sent me 20 pound gift voucher. :)

I have had a lot of orders with them and worst thing so far was a 5 week wait to my parcel.

Can you imagine how massive their customer base must be, so Im sure problems will inevitably occur :o

Sounds like its luck of the draw as to which consultant you deal with, one who cares or one that doesn't.

I understand mistakes happen. But as we said positive feedback. So not only did I complain and tell them the reason to the fault in their system but they just ignore it and carry on. It irritates me as I want them to be the best and offer the most. I am getting the excuse that the supplier has no more stock. I thought they kept their own stock hence the in stock or out of stock status or due dates.

My friend ordered a polar from them after a month nothing. He phoned then and they said it must have been lost, they'll resend. Two weeks later he gets a slip to pickup parcel at depo. Next day he gets slipt to pickup parcel at post office. He waited a month and a half and now he has two Polars for the price of one!!!

Edited by Reg Lizard

My friend ordered a polar from them after a month nothing. He phoned then and they said it must have been lost, they'll resend. Two weeks later he gets a slip to pickup parcel at depo. Next day he gets slipt to pickup parcel at post office. He waited a month and a half and now he has two Polars for the price of one!!!

I hope you friend did the right thing and either payed for the second one or send it back.

Ricky stop moaning - **** ever since you have gone to Ireland that's all you have done - moan moan moan, must be the weather - come back to Sa so you can return to normal ;)

I hope you friend did the right thing and either payed for the second one or send it back.

when I bought my son's trailer, they didn't have the one I wanted in stock so they replaced it with another one (after checking with me first). I had however ordered a conversion kit for it so I could use it for running as well +- R600. They sent the one I had ordered which would have fitted the first trailer. Partly my fault, but partly theres as well. Spoke to them about it and they shipped me the correct one free of charge, all I had to pay was the VAT. When I asked about returning the other one, they said don't worry as with shipping costs etc it wasn't worth it for them.

Really impressed with their service. Also when we had questions, the guys were very helpful.

I hardly think people can blame slow delivery on them. Once the item leaves there warehouse, it is out of their hands.

I heard from my German friend that in europe there are cheaper places to spend your dough, but they are not that good at shipping out here, hence we stick to CRC. Guess now is a good time to shop around.