BIKE JACKERS CAUGHT

zaslinger

Some mates got jacked this morning out Erasmia, Mnandi, Gardner Ross area.

Don't know the details, but as per his sms "Got the #uckers, recovered all 5 bikes"

They still at the cop shop now - 6pm.

Anyone been a victim there recently should talk to the cops again soon. Might be the same #uckers.

I will update with more details as / when I can.

Edited by zaslinger

Good news that the jackers has been cornered. Hope a couple got injured (BADLY) during the arrest.

Great,i like the way you think ;)

This is good news! People who believe they can take, take, take may now have to give something back; their freedom. Thieves suc!

Good news that the jackers has been cornered. Hope a couple got injured (BADLY) during the arrest.

VERY, VERY, VERY Badly, I hope.

They still at the cop shop now - 6pm.

Why would you want to involve the cops?? What they going to do, set them free cos the cells are full up!!

If I find the (can't publish such vial words) who stole my bike, I will . . . . . . . best I don't tell.

Also got this email from my SSG security company:

Dear Chair Person

Do anyone of your residents maybe had an encounter with this man?

Well he is now in jail at Midrand SAPS due to work of SSG investigators as part of the dream team put together to fight crime. (Dream Team consist of eBlockwatch, Tracker and SSG)

The bicycle was positively identified by the victim yesterday!

If your residents do recognise him please contact SSG 011 5183600 and ask for Ollie. We want more victims that can link him to other similar crimes.

Together we can take the streets back from criminals!!!

post-165-031759700 1287296915.jpg

From a crime investigation point of view it might be a bad idea posting this guy's face here. If there are still victims who must ID him, ID parades need to be held. Potentially you may be buggering up any ID parades to such an extend that he may go free on those crimes.

From a crime investigation point of view it might be a bad idea posting this guy's face here. If there are still victims who must ID him, ID parades need to be held. Potentially you may be buggering up any ID parades to such an extend that he may go free on those crimes.

If it could bugger up any sort of conviction then SSG would not have sent out this to "ALL" its email recipeints

I must agree with this,this guys photo with the bike should not be out there.

His photo should have been taken seperately and no mention of a suspect in Nick's case.

Who knows what other cases he has pending or ID parades pending?

They could all be screwed up by this and i am sure The Dream Team should have known better than this.

Just hope that some clever lawyer doesn't see this.

I agree, just sort the !@#$%##%E out yourself. Throw them down a mineshaft or something.

They don't feel anything for u so why do we have to feel anything for them.

I agree, just sort the !@#$%##%E out yourself. Throw them down a mineshaft or something.

They don't feel anything for u so why do we have to feel anything for them.

Perhaps you can be a bit more explicit as to whom you are referring to as "us' and 'them'?

This is good news! People who believe they can take, take, take may now have to give something back; their freedom.[bold] Thieves suc![/bold]

I think that once incarcerated, this may be a handy skill.

If it could bugger up any sort of conviction then SSG would not have sent out this to "ALL" its email recipeints

Looking at the email, it seems your dream team/SSG wanted to brag a bit, hence the "trophy shot".

101% most likely you are buggering up the chances of a successful prosecution on some of the potential charges. Consider removing it please.

Perhaps you can be a bit more explicit as to whom you are referring to as "us' and 'them'?

Us-Cyclists

Them-Bike thieves (regardless of skin)