94.7 seeding starting time

Berry

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the Cycle Challenge website: “The seeding run is in progress and all entrants will be advised by sms and e-mail of their start group and time after the 29 October.”

Good luck with reseeding based on one race. I tried last year without any luck. Just managed to fustrate myself by trying to tell people why it is considered good manners to respond to e-mails and to follow up on promises.

This year I will just start where ever they place me.

Eish..

How can I have a crappier stating time than what I had last year? This year they put me in HH... How is that possible? I guess thats in the unseeded group.

My current seeding rating is 36, so don't understand why I am stating this late.... Eish.. TRAFFIC !!! KEEP LEFT.. all that again...

What time did one need to get to be in the single letter groups?

Eish..

How can I have a crappier stating time than what I had last year? This year they put me in HH... How is that possible? I guess thats in the unseeded group.

My current seeding rating is 36, so don't understand why I am stating this late.... Eish.. TRAFFIC !!! KEEP LEFT.. all that again...

What time did one need to get to be in the single letter groups?

It does happen. As other people move up the ranking, some get pushed back.

What was your time last year?

I'm in the toppie groups now :thumbup:

Your Race Number: VB 774

Your Start Time: 05:45

Who you calling a toppie... VB766 for me @ 05:45

I was entered in the corporate bond with 18 17 other plonkers (potential) sponsors, but looks like the corporate thing hasn't happened.

Edited by Frosty

7.44 for me. Group R. My corporate bond group starts at 8-06.

Edited by Darkwing Duck

Ha, yeah, last year I was "K" but rode with my wife in a later group, now this year I am "M" and she is..............."blank" :o - but see its a common problem so will see later - personally I dont care where I start, its all the same to me, my only objective is to stay upright and and just enjoy the day in the sun with my wife.