Cliff on Goverment

Noneking

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was not a reference to his looks :o I also think the mines should be nationilised(but done correctly), why should foreign companies and a select few people be benefiting from the wealth that comes from the mines?

That’s insane, the current stat of schools, state hospitals, Emergency medical services everything run by the current government are atrocious. Some of the foreign companies save d a lot of the smaller mines and thousands of people had jobs; Mines managed by Black empowerment are so messed up (understatement) the employees are the ones that sucks on the small teat. If mines are to be nationalized, only a handful of people will benefit and they are already the “fat cats” (other words in mind) in government.

Alas, I cannot see point 7 ever happening in Africa. Africa loves their dictators and mouthy muppets...

That’s insane, the current stat of schools, state hospitals, Emergency medical services everything run by the current government are atrocious. Some of the foreign companies save d a lot of the smaller mines and thousands of people had jobs; Mines managed by Black empowerment are so messed up (understatement) the employees are the ones that sucks on the small teat. If mines are to be nationalized, only a handful of people will benefit and they are already the “fat cats” (other words in mind) in government.

Well put :thumbup:

He is in a bit of **** about this.

That audience with Government is an uitkak session - not a session to put his point across, he is going to have his little wings clipped.

Nothing wrong with stating your opinion and it is the truth!

:clap: :thumbup:

That was not a reference to his looks :o I also think the mines should be nationilised(but done correctly), why should foreign companies and a select few people be benefiting from the wealth that comes from the mines?

I hope you're joking dude. The majority of SA benefits from the mines, maybe not directly though. A big chunk of the engineering and manufacturing industry only exist because of the "few people" you're talking about. Also, almost all of them are public companies, so as we speak they're probably busy boosting your retirement plan...

And... if you've been underground before, you'd pray not to be one of the "few people" getting rich from working in the mines

I'm surprised he didnt add something in about his open hate for cyclists and how they should be banned on the roads. Will never forget the day he said he would hit the next cyclist he sees on the road..What a good o

I hope you're joking dude. The majority of SA benefits from the mines, maybe not directly though. A big chunk of the engineering and manufacturing industry only exist because of the "few people" you're talking about. Also, almost all of them are public companies, so as we speak they're probably busy boosting your retirement plan...

And... if you've been underground before, you'd pray not to be one of the "few people" getting rich from working in the mines

I just think we could as a country benefit more from the mines and ALL our natural resourses. It shouldnt be a majority or a minority that benefits, but everyone. I dont think it the best idea to nationalise the mines, but better use of the major profits that come from it.

We all know we need a new government in charge, thats obvious. Even the apartheid government were in bed with the mining giants, they too were corrupt. They just did it better as the state was still run correctly and the things worked.

Movin on.

Edited by Caerus

I just think we could as a country benefit more from the mines and ALL our natural resourses. It shouldnt be a majority or a minority that benefits, but everyone. I dont think it the best idea to nationalise the mines, but better use of the major profits that come from it.

Not in a thousand years, and not with JM controlling the gravy train

Geez bru, you sit on your brains or what, If I have the ability and means to own and run a mine, what comes out of it should belong to me, same goes to anything else. Nationalisation is theft, pure and simple, it is taking what doesn't belong to you by force, and that is theft.

And read my sig. and think about it with an open mind for a bit.

Edited by deanbean

Uhm, whats gonna happen is similar to Angola with their profits from oil. It all goes to the top 100 in the country and the rest are living in poverty. Its Africa. Its like our president, he's the big boy(no racial pun intended), the boss. All for him, the rest work for him. Unfortunately it doesn't go well in the Western Economic sence.

Thats why the apartheid system tried to keep them seperate, because they saw through all of them back in the day already!

Geez bru, you sit on your brains or what, If I have the ability and means to own and run a mine, what comes out of it should belong to me, same goes to anything else. Nationalisation is theft, pure and simple, it is taking what doesn't belong to you by force, and that is theft.

And read my sig. and think about it with an open mind for a bit.

Well said!

I have. So maybe then nationlisation is the wrong word. I just think the profits that are coming out of the mines could benefit South Africans as a whole collective better.