Schwalbe - what say ye?

kosmonooit

Racing Ralphs are great. The tubeless version is very light compared to the other makes, and its the best Tyre i have used in 5 yrs of mountain biking. !!

I had racing ralphs evo front and rear which i converted to running tubeless, three rides and three side wall cuts where most of my sealant loved running out of, soft weak walls and since converting to maxxis crossmarks not one issue and they waaay cheaper :D

Just a warning with Scwalbes, the sizes are not spot on. Get the 2.25 for the front as the 2.1 looks like a 1.9

Hey Bman. if you run the tires at the recommended pressure you wont have a problem,,

but dont worry, as time goes by you'll learn that.

is a Toyota conquest better than a Slk Mercedes .....it is wayeeeee cheaper though...

Thanks all - I have gone for the combo as above, all this pondering and I slipped up on the car competition at CWC coz it closed last night boo hoo !

You're still ok - The competition starts on 25 October 2010 and ends on 30 October 2011.

Edited by ridr