Ag hulle is be... in hulle kop....

AndreZA

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap: It's like me when I put Merc wheelcaps on my Citi golf when I traded it in. I got an extra R200.

You should have put on BMW caps, you would have got R50 more, even if they were cracked and scratched. :D

Can't recall mentioning the price of my bike, so I don't exactly know how you calculated the percentage of my bike's value to my new rotors? But nevertheless, rather waste your time drooling about other peoples bikes, while I will use my time (and bucks) to go better and smarter. Thanx to my favourite on-line bike store for bring us great stuff at great prices!

you did not have to mention price on you bike. I took the value of a Merida which should never exceed R25000 and worked it out from there. Why would I drool over other people's bikes. There are about 5 of my bikes in the country. I would however love to see scientific proof that spending money will make you smarter :lol: and faster.

Guys, I will have to go work now to earn some bucks, otherwise I will not be able to afford those rotors, or maybe one of the bikes that Mampara rides!

Edited by atraut

It would be boring if everyone had identical bikes,skewers,rotors,and if everyone looked the same,and if our wifes all looked identical with the same moods and ways and if everyone stayed in the same shaped houses.It would be like looking at yourselve the entire day,boring,but I agree,there is some that like looking at themselves the entire day.

:drool: :) :D :rolleyes:

Ahhh I do love it when a thread is reduced to a dick measuring contest.

Bwah ha ha :lol: My swartz is bigger then yours

some people are just so grumpy? why?

I have been wondering this for quite a while now...

Everyone seems so p1ssed off these days - driving to work in the morning all I see is scowling people staring into space.

Go to the supermarket and it's trolley rage.

Bizarre.

I wonder what it is? Crime? Racism? Financial distress? Whatever it is it needs to change - this pissoffedness is a hectic national cancer.

Someone get me a daisy. NOW DAMNIT!!!!!!

Thanks for all the comments. But let me tell you guys. This is not all that is coming that is exited. We are getting some amazing stuff soon . So PLEASE don't spend all your money yet. You are only going to be very upset with yourself and remember for every R 3000 you spend with us you stand a change of winning a POLO VIVO 2011 model.

I have been wondering this for quite a while now...

Everyone seems so p1ssed off these days - driving to work in the morning all I see is scowling people staring into space.

Go to the supermarket and it's trolley rage.

Bizarre.

I wonder what it is? Crime? Racism? Financial distress? Whatever it is it needs to change - this pissoffedness is a hectic national cancer.

Someone get me a daisy. NOW DAMNIT!!!!!!

Its wierd hey? I am sorry to the author of the thread but he just seems so miserable? I have not been a member here long and yet almost every post of his is so depro? Whats wrong dude? Its ok for people to spend there cash however they feel. no one forces you to buy it. I send you smiles and kisses :D

Eldron everyone is angry these days and it is so sad.

Hi guys, this is an expensive product, the only reason we brought these in, is because there's been a huge demand for it!

Whats wrong dude? Its ok for people to spend there cash however they feel. no one forces you to buy it. I send you smiles and kisses :D

Don't worry too much about Parra......He is not from here......some institution I can't mention if I am not mistaken. :lol:

Probably just started something to get some reaction......MTBers don't understand bling....they like Silverback and Raleigh and think riding with Camelbacks make them look cool. :o :D :D

Hat.

Door.

One smoof moof.

Its wierd hey? I am sorry to the author of the thread but he just seems so miserable? I have not been a member here long and yet almost every post of his is so depro? Whats wrong dude? Its ok for people to spend there cash however they feel. no one forces you to buy it. I send you smiles and kisses :D

Eldron everyone is angry these days and it is so sad.

Are you talking about me? Sorry pop but you do not know what you are talking about. I just have a problem with stupid people.

Are you talking about me? Sorry pop but you do not know what you are talking about. I just have a problem with stupid people.

I will decide if i know what i am talking about, you dont get that honour. Stupid people? Whatever dude, and dont call me pop. Its princess to you, so cheer up

Edited by PrincessHannah