Ag hulle is be... in hulle kop....

AndreZA

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn that frown upside down :)

i agree! I am sure he is a nice guy but his posts are just so sad. Smiles and kisses for him all day! ;)

OK, I have to agree with the frog that I don't quite get what makes these rotors so special. Do they dissipate heat better, do they last twice as long or have they got some other magical property?

Valid question from Mamparra if you ask me.

Nothing wrong with hyper expensive bling - it makes bicycle components cheaper for the rest of us!

I don't get your logic. Why would components get cheaper if they are getting more expensive?

If niche products get more expensive it only putts pressure on ordinary components to become more expensive too.

Again, just sit down and think about paying R2400 for a disk rotor. A piece of metal that has to help a 70/80kg object stop doing 30/40km/h. Using very basic technology. Absolute nuts

OK, I have to agree with the frog that I don't quite get what makes these rotors so special. Do they dissipate heat better, do they last twice as long or have they got some other magical property?

True.

It's like asking why a diamond is so expensive....it's a useless piece of ROCK! :D

Some like it, some don't.

Walked in the LBS the other day......R15 000 or something ridiculous for......wait for it.....

2 x golden chains.....

One for him and one for his daughter's bike......

:clap: :clap:

GELD SE BAAS!!!!! :P

Ti rotors doesn't last very long... not even NEARLY as long a steel rotors...

True.

It's like asking why a diamond is so expensive....it's a useless piece of ROCK! :D

Walked in the LBS the other day......R15 000 or something ridiculous for......wait for it.....

2 x golden chains.....

Its a diamond! Not a useless rock! take that back now! diamonds make everything better and shiny!

I will decide if i know what i am talking about, you dont get that honour. Stupid people? Whatever dude, and dont call me pop. Its princess to you, so cheer up

this is hilarious... :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is hilarious... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P I may be stupid, but at least i am happy! REM sang about us! shiny happy people! nobody sings about sad clever people :P

True.

2 x golden chains.....

Its actully a very useful rock, probably one of the most usefull in the world. Its just useless on a woman finger.

:P I may be stupid, but at least i am happy! REM sang about us! shiny happy people! nobody sings about sad clever people :P

I take it youve never listened to Radiohead then

Its actully a very useful rock, probably one of the most usefull in the world. Its just useless on a woman finger.

whatever dude! we will chat again when you see the benefits that come from that useless rock on our fingers! ;)

Its a diamond! Not a useless rock! take that back now! diamonds make everything woman feel better and [possibilities to get laid] shiny!

For ALL OTHER PURPOSES it remains a rock! :thumbup:

:P :D

Edited by Spinnekop

whatever dude! we will chat again when you see the benefits that come from that useless rock on our fingers! ;)

Im married , I know full well the benefits it brings.Sorry, Ill be right back just need to go shorten the wifes chain, she seems to have stepped out the kitchen