Racism on Idols

MyGT

Overheard the cleaning staff chatting in the tearoom the other day....the one recon she had voted for Elvis. The other one piped up "hau! but hes' white...."

Now read into THAT comment just what you like...to me it's clear - just like with politics...like sticks with like...no matter how bad you sing or how bad you mess up the country!! The majority of blacks will just not vote any other way...

+100

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

moet ek nou ophou om die swart jellie babies te eet?? :blink: :o

Ek is tot in die are in my eiers toe geskok, I have never chowed the black ones :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So now what, Im doing a racist sport, doh. I must give my bike away then to some underprivliged person, will it matter what colour that underprivileged person is?

Some underprivliged person will probably own your bike soon :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

You people realize the time you spent watching this toss is wasted, you can never get it back :angry:

Overheard the cleaning staff chatting in the tearoom the other day....the one recon she had voted for Elvis. The other one piped up "hau! but hes' white...."

Now read into THAT comment just what you like...to me it's clear - just like with politics...like sticks with like...no matter how bad you sing or how bad you mess up the country!! The majority of blacks will just not vote any other way...

....funny you say that I ran across a "Free Zimbabwe" demonstration in London a few weeks ago! Took immense delight in enquiring what they were seeking freedom from or had they not been told it happened some 30 years back???!!

It's a dominant white sport, so that won't work either.

Don't let JM know that there has never been a black Tour de France rider or the ANC will ban us from watching TDF

At least they have running. Look at any marathon and try to find a whitey in the top 10. Makes me think. Maybe we should get the Ethiopians some bikes, and with what they weigh even alu will work.

*Lance* if you read this, make your next TDF comeback with a group of Ethiopians. Just lose your sponsor first as THE SHACK might be somewhat offensive.

At least they have running. Look at any marathon and try to find a whitey in the top 10. Makes me think. Maybe we should get the Ethiopians some bikes, and with what they weigh even alu will work.

*Lance* if you read this, make your next TDF comeback with a group of Ethiopians. Just lose your sponsor first as THE SHACK might be somewhat offensive.

:D :D :D

So, WHERE is Karin Kortje now???

That was a waste of a good recording contract...

At least Heinz /Sasha lee / and some of the others have quite succesful careers now...I heard that Sasha Lee did 4 recordings with Aikon...

Heinz has established a USA career as well...buying property there etc etc.

As a last word...why was thread even started??

Because us Hubbers are pissed off when this race card is constantly being played....

and as a matter of fact....I do not hear Loyd complaining?? This issue is actually reflecting badly on him and he had nothing to do with this!!

Mara Louw should just shut up and seek attention somewhere else...

Ek is tot in die are in my eiers toe geskok, I have never chowed the black ones :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just did this for you buggers with my office stash of jelly babies.

post-7306-069970400 1289214016.jpg

Why is it that the white one has a bigger dick -I mean foot? It smacks of racism.

There is a white one??!?! All I see is two babies, made of jelly, reaffirming their friendship and maybe planning a morning ride.