Racism on Idols

MyGT

Just because you are a MTBer riding in the shadows the whole day longs doesn't mean that everyone has a Lilly white ass like yours!! :rolleyes: :D

:eek:

Spinnekop saw my ass :lol: :w00t:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a dominant white sport, so that won't work either.

Soccer anyone? ;)

Edited by Grebel

now all you have to do is misappropriate those funds and you will be culturally compliant :lol:

Gave half to my wife, ordered some pizza, bought a cake, rented some DVD's...and vegged in front of the TV.

Soccer anyone? ;)

Only in Afreeeeeka :lol:

I heard you go for a all over spray tan anyway :unsure:

Jumbo becomes way too itchy when I go all over.

And this proofs my point!!!

Her name is Karen Kortje. yet, you still have an opinion on Idols eventhough you don't really now anything about Idols!!! (This is not a personal attack dude!!! I am just saying - everybody acts this way!!!)

C'mon, are you going to buy Loyd's cd would he have won?

Would you buy an Elvis Blue cd?

Karin?

Anke?

Heinz?

Does it matter to you if a black oke wins? Or a white one?

It doesn't matter to me who wins, I hate idols and yes, I know nothing about Idols because I don't watch it. I merely mentioned Karen Kortjie to illustate that votes have nothing to do with race. I tried to illustate that she was able to win on merrit and not on how many coloured people have DSTV.

If you want to comment on something that I said, then quote the whole post that I wrote, not just part of it. Your post is worded in such a way, that it appears to be a personal attack.

LADUUUUUUUUMAAAAA :D

Paaaarrp, paaarp, papapapapaaaaaaaaarrrp.

http://premierleaguepreview.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/vuvuzela.jpg

Shame boo hoo hoo! Why not then make it blacks only entrants in the future (much like the job market) which would eliminate any question of racism!!?? Funny how there is a difference between having talent and running out of it!!

Paaaarrp, paaarp, papapapapaaaaaaaaarrrp.

http://premierleaguepreview.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/vuvuzela.jpg

:D :clap:

I still don't understand this racism thing.

This hairstyle to me smacks of someone trying to be a different race :blink: :blink:

http://www.all-reality.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Sindi_Nene_011.jpg

+1