Gt Golden Zaskar

neillr

Hi Fellow Riders,

I managed to get my hands on a GT Golden Zaskar, A real looker and awesome bike to ride!!! I understand there are only 21 in the world, whats the chances - i was so lucky.

Check the attached pic.

post-12426-0-63157100-1289902172.jpg

Awesome! Mind telling us what you paid for it? Must have cost a packet given it's 1 of only 21 in the world!

Hi Fellow Riders,

I managed to get my hands on a GT Golden Zaskar, A real looker and awesome bike to ride!!! I understand there are only 21 in the world, whats the chances - i was so lucky.

Check the attached pic.

How did you manage to get one :drool: , they were only to be won as far as I know of :unsure:

dude, that it awsome but you may have to employ a couple of armed guards to ride with you..its exactly not what you'd call inconspicuous hey.

dude, that it awsome but you may have to employ a couple of armed guards to ride with you..its exactly not what you'd call inconspicuous hey.

This work of art stays locked up and only gets ridden on special occasions.

$$$$$$?!or at least an equivalent bike

Also plenty of scope for more gold,rims, hubs, spokes,cables. Just to start

This must be the first, sorry, second, MTB in SA that makes you more likely to be mugged by your fellow riders than by the real baddies!

Would any of you actually ride this?

I'd be too nervous - it would find place of honour somewhere in the house - but don't think I could bring myself to actually riding it... Would have a small nervous breakdown every time I heard the "ting" of klippie on frame... :wacko: