Supercycling...

Dennis the Menace

No-one has said it yet, or maybe I'm the only one who thinks so...

Andrew McLean (there, I said it!) is a poephol.

Im wih you, +1. It needs a breath of fresh air

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm, so you recon he's a poephol. Just to remind you, that "poephol" has done more for cycling in this country, than you and many others will ever do. So maybe you need to rephrase your statement. so yes, maybe the show isn't that up to scratch, but, I haven't seen better, or anyone, you included come close!

Also find it very strange that somebody can call him that . Most probably not the brightest making the comments ?

Uhm, so you recon he's a poephol. Just to remind you, that "poephol" has done more for cycling in this country, than you and many others will ever do. So maybe you need to rephrase your statement. so yes, maybe the show isn't that up to scratch, but, I haven't seen better, or anyone, you included come close!

Rephrase my statement?? For what? I am entitled to my opinion.

He may have done a lot for cycling, but it's not like he hasn't been rewarded from his inflated price bike shop.

Need I remind you, he rides a Harley and drives a Porsche Cayenne that a lot of cyclists paid for.

Sorry, but my statement stands.

Way to go, play a dude when he's not even here to defend himself.

Way to go, play a dude when he's not even here to defend himself.

actually might mouse is a hubber - he's on here now and then.

He may have done a lot for cycling, but it's not like he hasn't been rewarded from his inflated price bike shop.

Need I remind you, he rides a Harley and drives a Porsche Cayenne that a lot of cyclists paid for.

Shock horror, please don't tell me he's one of those capitalist, white bloody agents. You should report him to your union and drag him through the streets behind his Porsche showing the rest of us how the commies deal with capitalist pigs.

Ok, your statement stands, fair, but on what grounds, I don't see it holding any water.

The show sucks and needs a complete overhaul (presenters & all) :thumbup:

Agreed. They need a girl in the mix.

I bet I could do that job.

That Cayenne went a while ago. Is no one in this town allowed to drive a reasonable car? Do you say that about the owner of Woolworths once you have microwaved your yuppie vegetables?

It is called a free world, last time I was in SA, we had free trade too. No one is forcing people to buy from him or his business. Calling him what you did on an open forum, constitutes slander and could end with you in a court,facing a VERY expensive court case.

And being a NOOB is not going to litigate your circumstances, I would seriously think about withdrawing your statement.

Look, I don't know the guy personally, so maybe I was a bit forthcoming with the statement made.

I do, however find CLab very expensive compared with other shops, especially when it comes down to supplements and accessories.

To see his face plastered over every second page of bike mags gets a bit tiring too...

It is called a free world, last time I was in SA, we had free trade too. No one is forcing people to buy from him or his business. Calling him what you did on an open forum, constitutes slander and could end with you in a court,facing a VERY expensive court case.

And being a NOOB is not going to litigate your circumstances, I would seriously think about withdrawing your statement.

Yip it's a cheap shot